Chapter 8: The Kiss

I forgot to mention that I notice a couple of y'all wanted to see the vid of Chris. So I added it to the end of chapter seven 👆🏽, just go back before reading.

Genesis,

"No, I'm not touching that!" I shrieked as TJ laughs in a mocking matter.

"C'mon you had no problem touching the turtles." He pointed out as he stuck his hand into the tank, I scrunched up my nose in disgust. "They're kinda slimy."

"See, I touched the turtles because there is no way in hell a turtle can beat my ass. I'm not touching no damn stingrays just for them to kill my ass." I huffed while crossing my arms over my chest.

"It's not going to hurt you." He chuckled as he stuck his finger into the loop of my pants, pulling me closer to him.

"Tj, no." I warned as he kissed his teeth.

"Come here, shorty." He spoke calmly as he wrapped his arm around my waist as he pressed my back against his chest. "See how they just chilling? Now how you gon' let this little kids make you look like a punk."

I sighed seeing the six and seven year olds stick their hand in and out of the tank several times. Gritting my teeth, I stuck my hand into the water and touched the same one TJ was petting. I frowned since they were slippery like covered in slim. As we softly petted the one, three more swam over to us.

"Oh wow, they must like you two." The instructor came around and smiled. "I think they have a thing for cute couples." She added.

TJ chuckled as I smiled softly. Today has been by far amazing. When TJ mentioned a date, I was okay with the idea of Chili's for dinner. But instead with his connections, he manage to rent a small ferry that gave us a ride to the Aquarium. From there me and him have been all over seeing and touching different aquatic animals.

He kept his arm causally wrapped around my shoulders as he occasionally pulled me closer to him so that his lips gaze my cheekbones. At first I was nervous about going out with TJ. Seeing as just the other day I had kissed his best friend. But seeing TJ go out of his way to impress me is really doing a number on me. By the end of the date, I plan on sealing the deal by kissing him. So that if I don't feel any thing towards it, I'll know it'll be meant for us to just be friends.

Of course I was still debating on whether or not I wanted to tell him what happened between Chris & I.

"Lemme get some," TJ licked his lips after I bit into my churro. He assured me that later today he had dinner plans so we mainly snacked throughout the day.

"Now I asked you did you want one and you said no. Now you want some of mine?" I huffed as he chuckled.

"I mean you making it look all good and shit. I honestly just want a bite of you if I'm being one hunnid," He added as I snickered dryly. All day he has been sexually flirting with me. I don't want things to feel awkward between us so I laugh, unsure of what exactly to say.

After we finished off my churro, we went over to watch the penguins. I was amazed of how much of a good time I was having with him that I didn't mind the amount of touching he did with me. All day his hands were either interlocked in mine or gripping my waist or shoulder.

We left the Aquarium shortly afterwards since we had reservations at a sushi place for 7. From the Aquarium, we took the Ferry back to his parked car where he drove us into Hollywood. Since the ride was pretty lengthy, I decided to ask questions about his past and growing up.

"You mean you were a hoe," I snickered. TJ shook his head.

"I mean Chris was bringing these horny girls home left and right—one for the whole team. Was I supposed to turn that down?" He asked like it was rocket science.