Chapter 22: You Should Stay

Five months later.....

Genesis,

For the past five months, Chris life has been thriving more than it has ever been and I solely get to be apart of it all

For the past five months, Chris life has been thriving more than it has ever been and I solely get to be apart of it all. Three months ago his album; F.A.M.E released and instantly sky rocketed through the charts. With singles like No Bullshit, Look At Me Now, Deuces and She Ain't You being charted for number one for six consecutive weeks. Just before the album release Chris was so nervous yet so passionate about his work. I could see that in him he just wanted everyone to love him for his music, not hate him because of his mistakes.

When the album was released and sold out in stores, a light had sparked in Chris eyes. With all the positive feedback and growth in fanbase he became more hungry to entertain and to please.

It honestly broke my heart seeing him so afraid of his own project going public. No matter how much love and support he's given, Chris's still battles with demons inside of himself that causes him to become so self conscious and insecure. Since our relationship is approaching eight months, I've struggled with his insecurity. Though I've spent most of everyday by his side, supporting him, his trust in me has started to falter.

Since my debut as his girlfriend and the blogs posting me, I—too—have grown a sudden mini fan base. My social media accounts became verified not even four weeks after the his birthday party I threw two months ago. Since then clothing lines, modeling agencies and media advertisers has been reaching out to me. Offering me free clothes and products as long as I post or seen out with it.

At first I adored the attention I was receiving, it was harmless. Little old me getting called flawless and asked to model for magazines when I just learned to walk in heels bigger than three inches a year ago. But with the attention came trolls and perverted men. I never paid it any mind mainly because I'm happy with Chris and would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship or hurt him. That wasn't enough.

Three nights ago Chris came across an instant message from an old neighborhood friend. Our conversation was small until the guy confessed that he misses me around and used to have a thing for me. Chris seen it and grew pissed that I responded to the message in the first place, and we've sort of been walking on thin ice since.

Just like Chris can get jealous, I can get jealous too. Nobody's perfect.

"G, c'mon. Help me pick out the next fit for Chris." EJ nudged me out my stool.

We were on the set of the One Night Stand video with Keri Hilson. They had just finished recording the quick scene of Chris on top of her as he kissed her neck and they held hands. It's no denying it, I'm jealous as hell. It doesn't help either that I'm a fan of Keri and she was so fucking nice when Chris introduced us. I had to leave the scene just so nobody would notice.

"Oh, somebody look green." Sevyn teased as her and EJ came into the dressing room.

"Shut up." I barked.