Chapter 9: Gardening Tool

One Months Later...

Chris,

"I just wanna take your legs and wrap 'em round, girl you're cumming right now

"I just wanna take your legs and wrap 'em round, girl you're cumming right now. My head to your chest feeling your heart beat girl," I played back the tape I just recorded watching as Genesis nods her head while blushing occasionally.

Once I got to the chorus, I turned the song down and crossed my arm over my chest. Genesis was sitting up next to the soundboard as her feet dangled above the ground. I've been down in Vegas for the weekend for Sevyn's club appearance tonight.

This past month, things have been moving in such positive ways. After Fan of a Fan, I released two more mixtapes; Boy in Detention & In My Zone. Because the streams were so high for the two mixtapes my label finally approved me for an album. I've been in the studio since. I got so much music in my head that I'm ecstatic to release some officially.

Other than me, Sevyn voice played a huge part on my mixtape that her name has grown. She's working on a new single, that I believe is fire, while she's been hosting club events in Vegas. While she's been getting her promos, EJ also earned a new client and is currently on tour with Keri Hilson. Its a blessing to witness people apart of my team grow after everything we've been through.

"So," I smirked. "It's pretty dope, huh?"

Genesis bit the corner of her lip. "It's....sexy." She blushed. "And you came up with all of this right now?"

I nodded with a shrug, "It's easier to just flow with the beat instead trying to write it sometimes." I explained. "But I think you being here really made these lyrics flow," I bit my lip as I stood between her leg.

When it comes to Genesis and I, we've been getting to know each other a little better. I've grown to really like her and her company so much that this would be my fifth time visiting her in Henderson. The guys don't know about us, well expect for Jamal, but we try to keep things between us.

Things have changed since the other night.

I squeezed on Genesis' thighs as she gasp from my lips kissing her mid section. I bit my lip aggressively as I played with the hem of her shorts. I wanted to test the waters out just in case she wasn't really ready, I didn't want to pressure her. When our eyes met she gave me a pleading look as I brought my lips up to hers. Each time her lips sent me over the edge as I had to prevent myself from ripped both panties and shorts off. With her legs around my waist, she kept me close as we deepened the kiss. Just as my finger hooked into her shorts to pull off, the door clicked.

"Yo, Genesis, what time your—daaaaayum."

Genesis eyes shot open while she accidentally bit my lip as she gasped and instantly pushed me off of her. I flinched from the pain on my bottom lip while Genesis reached for cover to keep her body hidden. We both were embarrassed from the start as Jamal stared at us with his jaw to the floor. It wasn't much for any of us to say as he looked between us and laughed teasingly while leaving out the room. He even made it a point that he shut the door.