Chapter 20: Leaked

Genesis,

I watched the video of Chris and I having sex in pure humiliation.

Once Chris got the news, we rushed back to the hotel to get a better understanding. My palms grew sweaty and my heart skipped a beat since my face is clear as day. The view came from behind the gated pool, along the side of us, which I never would've assumed anybody could see us. It was dark out and that night it had to be all of 1 a.m.

"TMZ got a pitch about us finding out and released the video. The most I can try doing is making sure it doesn't spread." Mike spoke over speaker phone.

The room fell silent. We knew that it would be hopeless being as nothing ever comes down from the internet. I stood in front of the laptop that Jamal held while Chris paced behind me.

"We have to get that taken down." Chris sighs as he repeats hisself for the millionth time.

Mike then excused hisself as he ended the call to contact his lawyers. I've never once sent any type of exposure of myself to anyone and now against my consent, all of my privacy has been invaded. This video will jeopardize my future forever.

"Listen, I'll see if I can contact some people back home and see what they can do." Rob excuses hisself.

I haven't uttered a word since the news came in. What could I say? We were irresponsible and had to face the brutal consequences. I couldn't even get upset if I wanted to.

As Rob left everyone else followed leaving me and Chris in the room. I sat on the edge of the bed and replayed the minute long video. Luckily my body was covered and only Chris shirtless chest was shown. But it was clear that our body language was sexual despite that you couldn't hear anything. Just the occasional biting of lips, kissing, and neck licking.

"Baby, talk to me." Chris spoke while closing the laptop. "If you're upset with me let me fix it and I promise we'll get through this."

I shook my head. "Why would I be upset with you? It's not your fault. Neither of us even considered someone seeing us."

"But I should've known. Fuck, there's people recording me each second I step outside." He grunts as he stands up and began pacing again. I sighed and stood in front of his path.

"Chris, this could be a thousand times worst than it is. Let's just be thankful that our no-no squares are completely covered." I assured while taking his hands into mine.

Chris knitted his eyebrows together, "The what now?" I pursed my lips.

"You know, the box and the song? This is my no-no square, no you can't touch me there." I recite while drawing the box in front of my body. "I learned it in elementary." I huffed as Chris stared down at me in pure amusement.

"Hell no, I never heard of that shit." He bursts out laughing.

I pursed my lips and drag my feet off to the bed with Chris right behind me.

"Nah, you're right though. It could be alot worst." He sighs while flopping down on the bed. "But you still don't deserve this. The world shouldn't have to see this side of you just because you're with me. It's not fair."

"Yeah, and my parents is most likely gonna kill you once they find out." I tease which causes Chris to sit up. "When I chose to be your girlfriend I agreed to go through every obstacle that comes along. What isn't fair is that this is your daily life and you believe you have to go through it alone."

I always thought that some of these big celebrities needed someone to help take some of the load off when necessary. Not exactly these entourages either who think partying is the answer to everything. But someone who knows when they need comfort or a simple check in.