Chapter 28: Controlling

Can y'all compare how many girls to guys are in the photo(including background)? 💀 ridiculous.

Genesis,

What started as a small get together with a few friends in the pool turned into a massive pool party. Turns out a lot of celebrities where still in town from last night and was searching for something to do. It started with Chris getting a call from Shad who came over with his entourage and a dozen girls. Then Shad called Trey Songz then Trey Songz called Tyga and before I knew it, half naked girls and guys occupied the pool and back yard.

Chris seems to enjoy all the company though.

Sevyn and I occupied the lawn chairs along the pool as I found my self frowning on occasions

Sevyn and I occupied the lawn chairs along the pool as I found my self frowning on occasions. Chris was in the pool playing volleyball and it is literally girls swarming around him. Each time he tried to grab the ball and play, one of them would reach up and touch him. I definitely wasn't feeling this.

Every time one of them grab his attention, Serenity argument replays in my head. He's a sex symbol. Only a matter of time before the next foreign model come to catch his eye.

"So what's up with you, why are you mugging like that?" Sevyn giggles while sipping on her drink.

I shook my head. "Nothing, just a lot of people here that's all."

"Chris always manage to throw a massive party with out even trying. I can't say I'm surprised."

Honestly I just wasn't up for the environment. Serenity definitely rubbed me the wrong way and I couldn't shake off the feeling.

"I'm going to go inside."

I figured if I just go upstairs, take a shower and go to bed I'll feel better. Who knows how long this party could go on for and nobody would even notice I'm missing. It's enough girls around to distract anybody.

"Wait, hold up!" Sevyn called after me just as I reached the top of the stairs. "I can tell something is really bugging you and it's not the party. What is up, Genesis?"

I frown feeling a wave of emotions coming over me. It was like that feeling when you're on a verge of a break down but convince yourself otherwise until someone finally asks you what's wrong, and you want to burst into tears. It's either that or my cycle is coming.

I took Sevyn's hand and led her into me and Chris' bedroom, where I told her everything. From Roger coming up to me at the award show to Serenity last words to me before going to board her flight.

"Honestly, I'm scared Sevyn. I've been so naive that the thought of Chris and I breaking up never processed. I dropped everything for him, I lost my job, left my life and family I had back in Nevada and moved here." My eyes glossed but I blinked them away. "Now I'm here practically relying off of Chris. I don't know what to do with myself, I barely know what I'm doing now!"