Chapter 21: Don't Look Back

This look issa no for me, Wattpad...

Chris,

"Chriss-a," Genesis whines and pouts

I chuckled and took another wing from her plate which caused her to whine and pout. I find it hilarious how whenever she fusses like a baby she drags her words out and adds a "ah" to everything.

We had got a flight back to LA earlier today. New York was fun and I wanted to visit VA but with everything going on, I really need to get back to work. Get around this image and use this publicity to my advantage. Genesis wanted to come back as well so she could head home tomorrow.

Truthfully, a nigga been in his feelings about her leaving. Just knowing that once she goes back it'll possibly be a few more weeks till I see her again. Even though she's only a couple hours away, I rather have her within arms reach.

"Why you don't wanna share with me?" I snickered while licking my fingers.

"I only got eight wings and you ate three already." She huffs while tossing her hair up into a messy bun. I bit my lip seeing all the beautiful features she possessed. "You wanted buffalo, eat your hot wings."

"Ion want this no more." I tease pushing aside my wings and reaching for hers yet again.

"Nu uh, then you better go look in that fridge and find you something to cook." She snatch her plate away and stands up just as my phone goes off.

"Oh so that's how you gonna do me?" I huff while feeling through my pockets.

I furrowed my eyebrows and glanced down at my phone seeing my mom's contact flashing on the screen. Damn, I literally forgot all about calling her.

"You should get that. I'll be up in your room once you're done."

Genesis then turns on her heels and head up the stairs to my room. I haven't spoke to my mom since the video has been leaked and I know she's probably pissed about it. I'm thinking I could smooth things out by flying her out to stay with me soon.

"Hey, ma."

"Christopher Maurice why the hell am I just hearing from you?" She growls.

"My bad, mama. I really meant to call you yesterday and lost track of time."

"Hmm, where are you right now?"

"Uh, we're actually back in LA." I bit my lip.

"Are you serious, you're not coming here anymore?"

"It's best that I came back and get a jump start on my album with everything that's going on.." I mumbled.

"What is this video going around of you, angel? You know I don't like reading stuff about you because half of it is bogus." She scoff.