Chapter 5: All The Stars

Genesis,

"That's cheatin'!" Sevyn exclaimed while banging on the table

"That's cheatin'!" Sevyn exclaimed while banging on the table. I snickered while sipping my daiquiri.

It was going on 11:30 at night and the guys decided to take me to Top Gulf. There we met with Sevyn, Chris' stylists EJ, along with Tyga, Trey and their entourage. With the three celebrities they were able to buy out the entire third level we were on. Since Top Gulf was a popular place, there was still people around us and below us taking pictures but it didn't seem to bother anyone.

"How is that cheating? Y'all just need to be prepared to run me my money." Trey joked as he flexed his arms.

"Here's the monster nachos and hot wings," The waitress announced as she placed all the food on our small square table. The minute the nachos hit the table fingers came in from all directions as everyone tried to eat.

"Oh, I like this song!" Sevyn gasped since the building lowly blasted Down On Me by 50 Cent. I watched as she stood up to dance and pulled me with her. Since I was slightly tipsy from my many drinks I had taken. Mainly because I was extremely nervous to actually go out with Chris and all their celebrity friends.

"Are y'all going to stand there and dance or play?" Chris asked while crossing his arms.

"They drunk as fuck." Mijo laughed.

"Genesis it's your go." Sevyn nudged me.

"Aye, for someone who never been here before how she got the second most points?" Chris pointed out causing me to laugh.

I learned that all the boys were super competitive. When I told them it was my first time they instantly let me know that they weren't going to go easy on me. Luckily the game was easier than I expected. I picked up my size iron and lightly stroked the ball scoring the ball into the three point hole.

"Then she hitting soft like a girl and shit." Tj point out as I kissed my teeth.

"You so mad." I gasped as Tj scooped me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Throw her in the hole!" Jamal instigated as I went from laughing to silence. With the way TJ was holding me I slowly could feel all the alcohol coming up causing me to gag.

"Whoa! You good?" TJ asked as he placed me on my feet.

"Damn her face is purple," Everyone voice came out distinctive as my head started to spin.

"I'm good–" I shook my head in protest as my stomach tried to calm down.

"Bro, she is not good. Sevyn take her to the restroom." Chris instructed in a serious tone. "And E you go with them and make sure they good."

They both nodded and started to push me in the direction of the doors. Before I could reached the door, I gagged a second time causing me to bend over and puke in the nearest trash. My eyes teared up as I could hear everyone cursing in a distance.