Chapter 30: Tore Up

Omniscient,

CHRIS BROWN'S GIRLFRIEND, GENESIS THOMPSON, JUMPED OUTSIDE RESTAURANT
-TMZ

CHRIS BROWN'S GIRLFRIEND BEATEN UP BY ALLEGED EX GIRLFRIENDS
- HOLLYWOOD ACCESS

"How the fuck does this happen?" Chris cursed as he paced around the kitchen.

Genesis was laid out on the couch as everyone waited for her to wake up. Luckily bystanders walking by and others at the restaurant witnessed the encounter and called the police. Chris caught news of the incident through Sevyn in the middle of his rehearsals. Fortunately he was able to pick Genesis up just as they brought her to the hospital. He didn't want blogs to find out she was there just for them to change up the story. Claiming Genesis was hospitalized by a group of girls.

She's been asleep since the paramedics gave her something for the pain as they wrapped her ankle up. Her ankle was swollen badly with a purple bruise over majority of her right foot. No one is quite sure if it's a sprain or broken since Chris didn't give them the opportunity to check. He figured he'll take her home now and if it gets worst he'll take her to the hospital upon Genesis requests. At least until the blogs blew over.

"It's crazy."

Mijo scratched the back of his head. Out of all the times he's hung out with Chris during his relationships, none of them ever got jumped. Mijo always thought that was nigga shit jumping others like if you were a blood in a known area of crips.

"Exactly, and why the fuck they keep saying my exes did the shit?" Chris spat out of frustration as he read the fifth article over Genesis. It's amazing how this only happened two hours ago and everyone's covering it.

"Because they claimed to be."

Genesis eyes fluttered open as she took in her surroundings. Ahead of her she could see Chris and Mijo in the kitchen which made her look down, noticing the couch. She knitted her eyebrows together as Chris rushed over to her side at the sound of her voice. His eyes searched hers as his heart pounds in his chest out of nervousness. He was worried that once she looked at him she'll lash out and blame him since it's partially his fault.

"Hey baby." He gave her a empathetic smile.

"Hi." She replied in a whisper. Genesis also, searched Chris' eyes for a reaction. She wanted to know if she looked as bad as she felt. "How is it?"

Chris bit his tongue. Genesis had a blue/purple bruise on her cheek and jawline while her lips were swollen and slightly busted. She has scratches all over her neck and arms, scratches so deep that flesh was shown. Her torso was bruised execrably. It was evident that the girls wanted to do damage.

"Your ankle is swollen really badly. Do you remember what happened?"

Genesis eyes fell to the floor as she tried to think. As she blink, she could remember the girls piling on top of her as one of them tried pinning her down by resting all of their weight on her ankles.

"Yeah, one of them sat her knees right on my ankle as she held me down." She sigh as she tried to sit up. A sharp pain ran up her side causing her to scream out.

"What's wrong?" Chris asks as his eyes ran up and down her body. He was worried something could be seriously wrong as he searched for a solution. "Just don't move, aight."

"It hurts." She hissed.

At the sound of her scream Sevyn, Rob, Jamal and Mijo rushed into the living room. Sevyn face was teared stained due to the fact that she's been crying since they found Genesis. She wishes she never left her alone and suggested that they carpool.