Chapter 35: Twenty-Three

Genesis,

"Ohmigawd, mmph!" I belted out as Chris held my left leg over his shoulder while ramming hisself into me.

In attempt to silence my fits he took advantage of my mouth being held ajar as he crashes his lips onto mine, sucking down on my tongue. I felt my body start to tremble as the tense in my lower abdomen formed for the thirteenth time tonight. Sweat was now dripping off from Chris body as he used the palm of his other hand to press down on my thigh, keeping me steady.

Just as I was reaching my peak I caught a glimpse of Chris muscles flexing, a sign I learned indicating he's close. Taking that window I quickly flipped us over and rode out my orgasm as my hands went flying up to my hair that clung to my sweaty skin. Chris nails practically dug into my hips as he guided my circular motions while biting his bottom lip hard enough the skin turned white.

While grunting out profanities, Chris hips buck up into mine causing me to lift up letting his load shoot on my torso while some on my thigh. We gave up on the amount of condom usage around the third or fourth time, since Chris complained mostly.

I collapsed down onto his bare sweaty chest as he wrapped both arms around me. We laid in a comfortable silence trying to catch our breath for the most part. Suddenly Chris chuckled causing the vibrations to tickle my skin.

"What's funny?" I narrowed my eyes up at him.

"Damn Breezy." He mocked me from earlier, I kisses my teeth as he laughs.

"Okay don't start smelling yourself. You know sometimes I just say things." I defended since it's true. I have the tendency to blurt random shit during sex in the heat of the moment.

"Shit was funny as hell." He chuckles as I playfully rolled my eyes and laid my cheek back against his chest. "But I do wanna talk about that ice trick..."

I blush and sat completely up. "Did you like it?"

"Hell yeah. What made you come up with that?"

I shrugged since I literally looked up oral sex tricks and ice cubes was highly suggested. I didn't expect Chris to react the way he did but I should've known he enjoyed it. This nigga bust on my lashes without a warning, almost killed the whole mood.

"Something I researched. I definitely have more up my sleeve though." I grin as I pecked his lips a few times.

Chris smirked before glancing up at the clock that sat on the night stand. The time reading a little past two in the morning. He tapped my thigh and sat up as I slid from on top of him. I raised my eyebrow as I watched him slide on his boxers before making his way over to the suite's closet. He stretched his arm out reaching up on the top rack before he spun around with a black box and a smirk on his lips.

"Happy Birthday."

I smile and accept the box from his hands as he watches me intently. The second I popped the box open, my jaw dropped. I have never seen something so clean.

 I have never seen something so clean