Chapter 31: Moving On

**A/N: Hi, Leah here and I needed to point out a few things. I usually put these at the end but I needed to get this out before you read the chapter. Firstly, I completely fucked up this timeline and had to go back and edit it from the beginning. So for my loyal readers, Genesis meets Chris at the video shoot back in January. Which means now they are in August, approaching September which will be addressed in the next few chapters.

The next two things are something I wanted to add to the book that I hope you guys won't mind. I want to give more of a visual, since I notice books that I like give more photos. So more photos for here on out. Also, lastly, for my nasties more intimate scenes. More Rated R because I feel like (even though Tremaine said this) it wouldn't be Chris if it wasn't a little nasty cause y'all know he too freaky (LMAOOOO). But I also want Chris and Genesis' relationship to be so much more than just sex so not mostly. So I hope you guys don't mind and agree with me. Also give me feedback on what other factors you think I should add or change to make it better. I'm so open for opinions and options, babes.

Thank you, on with the chapter.**

Genesis,

"Seriously, I'm fine

"Seriously, I'm fine."

I rolled my eyes for the fifth time. I was on FaceTime with Logan since she was at my parents house with Giana. It's been a week and a half since the altercation and I could finally use make up to cover the small cuts that was left. Other than that, I am on crutches since my ankle is sprained. Or should I say a crutch since I only have one for my right foot.

Chris and I moved into our new place late last week and since his tour kicks off this weekend, he's been slightly overactive. Leaving me in the house alone majority of the time but I have Chris' pit, Bruno, and Ryan. Ryan being my new personal bodyguard. He's a big and buff, a tough guy but a sweetheart when it comes to me. At first I was annoyed at having a bodyguard but Chris wasn't taking any objections.

"I'm just saying, if y'all got the girls information send it to me! I promise you I will give every single one of them they round." Logan grumbles.

For the past fifteen minutes she's been going on about how pressing charges on the girls is cool, but not what she would've done. She wants to go from house to house beating every girl thats associated ass. I can't lie and say the thought haven't crossed my mind but I have to be mature about this.

"I called you to show you the house. Do you want to see or not?"

"Yessss, we looking." Logan whines.

"Or," Giana butts in. "We can always come and visit you and see it in person."

"Absolutely not. Y'all know Chris goes on tour in two days. It'll be a waste of trip for y'all to come up here and then leave tomorrow."

"Oh yeah, tell Chris I'm still waiting on my tickets." Giana says, I pursed my lips.

"I got them already. Now will you hoes shut the hell up and look." I spat while flipping my camera.