Chapter 33: Pride

Genesis,

It's been two days since the first show and we were now staying in a hotel in Phoenix for the second show later tonight

It's been two days since the first show and we were now staying in a hotel in Phoenix for the second show later tonight. For the past day and a half I've been coped up in the hotel room with Chris, being as he doesn't have the same free will as everyone else to roam the city. But now I was growing a little bored and decided to meet with Sevyn for breakfast.

Going on forty-five minutes of me being in the bathroom either doing my hair or make-up, I started to entertain myself.

"Chris." I called out while combing through my hair. "Come here." I giggled staring at my reflection. I had a pair of Chris basketball shorts on with one of my over size tees stopping mid thigh.

"Hm?" He hummed as he dragged his feet to the bathroom entrance.

"Don't I look like I could've been in your video?" I asks he raised his eyebrow in confusion, so I sang, "Let me talk to you, tell you how it is. I was thinking when I saw that body had to get shawty, tell her what a young boy gon' do." I mocked his sixteen year old voice while dancing–or attempting to crump.

"You look like you're having a seizure." He chuckles.

"Or I could've been Juelz." I mention while rubbing my chin, "Let me fall back, you ain't ready for all that. Have you sleep late, real late yeah takin' them long naps." I rapped.

"Hell no."

I smacked my lips, "Whatever, you always hating on me." I flicked him off.

"I ain't hating on nothing. I've been sitting here waiting on you and your seven head to stop hogging up the bathroom so I could brush my teeth."

I scrunch my nose up. "That's what that smell is? Damn babe you need to brush, floss, rinse with mouthwash and repeat."

"Girl, my breath don't stank." He protested as he turn out the bathroom, I laugh while pulling at his arm.

"It's room in here." I moved back while pointing to the open sink. Pursing his lips, he reached for his toothbrush while letting the water run. "Did you want me to bring you back anything?"

He shook his head. "Nah, Jamal and Hoody got me." I nod knowing they'll probably just order room service in their room.

After I finished styling my hair I began cleaning up all my belongings I had everywhere. While Chris rinsed his face off he glanced up at me through the mirror and chuckled.

"You look small as hell."

I laugh. "I look like how you did in that video."