03

"LEAVE ME ALONE." I screamed one last time, but to no avail and Jimin banged on my door once again.

"COME ON I JUST HAVE TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!"  He yelled, frustrated.

"Okay. Go ahead." I propped myself on my elbows, facing the door.

"You could at least unlock the-"

I groaned "JIMIN, SPEAK!"

He sighed in return, mumbling a 'I don't deserve this abuse'.

"You want to come to a party with me tonight? You know, so you can get out of that room..." He spoke softly.

My eyes lowered, staring at nothing in particular. "I can't. Jessica is missing, remember?" I had been in my room for a whole day and a half, only coming out for snacks and the bathroom as I have been stalking all of Jessica's social media in hopes she would soon update and actually give me a hint as to where she is.

But so far all I got is that Namjoon gave her a bracelet...three weeks ago!

"Well Namjoon will be there... You can ask him in person." He explained.

I nodded. "Fine."

There was a bang on the door; furrowing my eyebrows I stood up and made my way to open it. Jimin jumped on one foot as he gripped his knee.

"The hell happened?" I refrained from laughing.

"Nothing happened...idiot." He glared at me before walking- limping, to his room.

"Oh I'M the idiot." I called out, the only response I got was Jimin's middle finger over his shoulder as he yelled out what time he expected me to be ready.

I laughed and retreated to my room.

*****

"A tee with jeans? Really?" Jimin judged me from the moment I walked out the house.

"I'm going to get answers, not to impress. Hi Tae." Taehyung stared at me amusingly as I walked past him, patting his shoulder before entering the car, slamming the door behind me.

From the window, I could see Taehyung giving Jimin a questioning look. Which caused Jimin to only mutter Jessica's name, before making his way to the driver's side.

"Okay so who's playing the music?" Before anyone could answer, Tae had already begun blasting Big Bang, grinning widely at both of us before beginning to sing along and dance. Jimin laughed, covering his mouth and squinting his eyes. He then shook his head and began driving.

Those two make each other so happy. And although the loud music highly annoyed me. The sight made me smile.

*****

"Okay... Tae, you be here at 2. If you're not, I'm going to assume you're 'busy' and leave you with your fun." Jimin explained, his words caused Tae to give a smug smirk, looking up as he probably was imagining what type girl he would get into bed tonight.

"And you!" Jimin's attention was suddenly on me "I expect you to be here at 1:30, waiting. You hear me? If I come out and you're not here I will stop this party and come looking for you"

"But you told Tae-" I tried to object, but I didn't get the chance to.

"I don't think you're naive enough to think that the same rules I set for Taehyung apply to you, right? 1:30." He repeated one last time.