22

Family.

Friends.

Associates.

It is our delight to host our fifth charity event, honoring and supporting the orphanages that's are sadly filling all over Seoul.

Our goal is to build a better childhood for the children without parents. By providing food, clothes, school supplies, and other necessities. As well as counseling for right guidance.

And so, you are invited to help change lives!

Any amount of money is accepted.

Sincerely,

Mr. and Mrs. Kim

"Y/N come on." Hoseok's whines were starting to give you a headache.

"No." You stated for the hundredth time.

"They have to know we're together sooner or later. I'm tired of sneaking around. You're officially my girlfriend now. It's serious now." He gave you a hard look.

You groaned. "I get it Hobi. But I would much rather sit everyone down and tell them. Not just show up holding hands and shoving our relationship down their throats." You said. Evidently recalling Namjoon doing the exact same thing.

"I've been to this event ever since the first year. Trust me, everyone shows up to show off. Not a lot of attention is going to be on us." He smiled sweetly, trying to get you to fall for that expression of his.

And you did. "You promise?" You asked.

His smile widened before leaning in and pecking you on the lips. "I would never lie to you love." He mumbled as he leaned back.

"Fine..." you smiled happily. But suddenly your face dropped. "CRAP! I HAVE TO GO FIND A DRESS." You didn't bother giving Hoseok another look as you grabbed your wallet, phone, and keys.

But just before you stepped out of the room Hoseok called out after you. "WAIT! I already bought you one babe." He took out a box from behind him, your name written beautifully on top.

You shook your head as you walked back shyly, pecked Hoseok on the cheek, and left to the bathroom to try the dress on. Leaving a happy Hoseok behind.

You were used to it, since this wasn't the first time Hoseok bought you something for absolutely no reason other than that you were his girlfriend and he was meant to spoil you. Ignoring all of the times you told him not to.

******

"I think Hoseok has a secret girlfriend." Namjoon's eyebrows shot up at the words Jungkook just spoke.

"Yeah me too." Yoongi agreed, furrowing his eyebrows soon after. "He texted me saying he's bringing a plus one this year. With a winky face."

"Oh man he's introducing her to our parents? Must be serious then." Namjoon joked, he had no idea what he was in for.

"I can't wait to meet her!" Taehyung perked up, Jimin nodding beside him as he smiled.

"Now that I think about it, you guys are always here." Yoongi stated, eyeing the best friends.

"You're welcome for helping set up for the event tonight. Ungrateful ass." Jimin glared slightly back at Yoongi, who only smirked as he raised his hands in defeat. "I'm just saying. Who's taking care of Y/N if you're not there? In the past few months, I've learned that leaving her alone is a bad idea. Drunk or not!"