10

"Hello?" You spoke groggily.

"MORNING N/N (Nickname)" You made distance between your ear and the phone as soon as Jungkook began screaming.

"Jungkook... It's too damn early for this. Try again later." You were ready to hang up. 

"WAIT!"

"uGh WhAT?!" You responded, bringing the phone close to your ear again.

"You want to come over today?" Jungkook spoke hopefully. "For old time's sake?" 

You weren't sure on what to do in this situation. It's not like you and Kookie were still kids. What exactly would you guys even do?

 "I'm not sure Kookie..." You said sincerely. 

"Please N/N." He pleaded. "There's so much we need to catch up on. You, me, you and Joonie, Jessica..."

You sat up. "Jessica?"

"Yeah. I know she was your best friend. Maybe I can help you figure out where she is."

I thought he knows where she is already? 

Maybe this was your chance to find out more about what happened to Jessica and her whereabouts.

You sighed. "Fine. I'll be there after I wake up."

Jungkook let out an excited breath. "Great! Wait... what do you mean-"

You finally hung up. Throwing the phone somewhere on the bed, and you did not hesitate to go back to sleep.

****

This girl...

Jungkook sighed, walking out of his room to reach his older brothers in the living room. 

"Hyungs, assemble."

"What's up?"Namjoon placed his cup of coffee down.

 Yoongi looked up from his laptop and then focused back to whatever he was doing. "No." He stated.  

"Something the matter?" Hoseok kept up his legacy of basically living here as he arose from the couch.

"Y/N's coming over." Kookie announced before making his way over to the cabinets, taking out a bowl and cereal. Completely ignoring Joon's spewing of the coffee.

"Wait, what? Why?!" He proceeded to ask.

Jungkook only shrugged. Taking out the milk as well, and pouring it in the bowl.

"Because I want to hang out with her."

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows. "What are you planning?" 

"Nothing. Although you could use this opportunity to, you know, follow through with the dare." Kookie then poured the cereal into the bowl. 

"Ugh fine." Namjoon said.

Then, he focused on the bigger issue.

"Did you just pour the milk before the cereal?"

Yoongi looked up from his laptop again, with pure disgust covering his features as Hoseok only laughed. "Thank God we're not blood related."

*****

How do you consistently find yourself in these situations? 

You took in a deep breath as you stood in front of the dreaded porch, trying to figure out what to say in case anyone besides Jungkook answered the door. But unfortunately, your mind decided that out of all moments it could have decided to go blank, it chose this exact moment. Leaving you thoughtless.