38

"I'm so glad you guys are finally acting like adults." Mr. Kim has been saying words of the such for the past half hour. Ever since you and Jin walked into the office with the marriage documents and told him you guys were both "ready". All you guys could do at this point is hope to God that Jimin's plan -whatever it is- works.

You were sitting down and facing each other, pens in your hands, ready to sign.

But you also both had previously came up with ways to stall.

So ready

Camera

Action!

"Oh my God, Jin, Your nose is bleeding!" You pointed horrifically at the fake blood spreading throughout the lower half of his face.

"What?" Jin spoke confused. His acting skills couldn't help but but be demonstrated as his face went from confused to utterly horrified once he saw the blood on his hand.

Mr. Kim didn't even speak, too busy running towards his son and grabbing his face in his hands, inspecting him.

"Y/N, get me napkins."

You nodded willingly as you ran towards Mr. Kim's desk, ripping them out of the box and running back to hand it to them.

"I feel lightheaded..." Jin spoke in a trance, looking at nothing in particular. "I think I'm dying."

"You're not dying, son. You've had nosebleed since you were a child. Now lean forward and pinch your nose."

Mr. Kim had his hand on Jin's back, pushing him to lean forward as he used his other hand to show him exactly how to hold his nose.

The fact that Mr. Kim was so caring towards his children yet was willing to force him to marry just for money seemed somewhat ironic to you. As if he was contradicting himself.

You then realized that Mr. Kim took care of the situation quicker than you expected, so it was time to jump to the second part of your stalling.

You slapped the back of your hand against your forehead as you threw yourself on the nearby couch. "Oh the sight of blood... I hate it. I feel lightheaded as well." You began to elaborate your breathing to resemble absolute death.

"I think I see the light." You strained your voice, warning a whine from Jin.

"Me too." He said.

After fifteen minutes of moaning and groaning, Mr. Kim has finally had enough upon realizing that nothing was medically wrong with us.

"What's wrong with you kids?" He stood up.

You then received a text. You knew it was Jimin but you checked to make sure.

Chimmy: Now!

Complete sobriety would be a way to describe it as you jumped on your feet, Jin following suit upon realizing that you guys had stalled enough.

"Oh wow, I feel so much better!" You exclaimed with a smile, dusting off your attire as you exhaled.

"Wow, that was a horrible 20 minutes, wasn't it?"

Jin stood up too before responding. "Yeah it was. Now, where were we?"

Mr. Kim furrowed his eyebrows. He then sighed and shook his head. "Go sign the papers. I have a meeting in half an hour." He signaled for us to sit once again. You and Jin never broke eye contact as you sat and picked up your pens. You both signed your paper and handed it to the other. You grew nervous as both your hands lowered on the final line while Jimin has yet to make his presence and resolve known.