13

"Kim Namjoon you can't just barge into my sister's room like some sort of-" Jimin was quick to chase after Namjoon. But upon seeing his fixated gaze, he followed it. His eyes landing on the girl he held strong emotions for.

Jessica was finally back.

"Jessica..." He breathed out. Which was all anybody in that room could do. Until Namjoon unfroze.

"You knew where she was this whole time?!" He turned to you. 

"What-" You were too dazed out to even process what was happening.

"I TRUSTED YOU! I told you how I felt, how all of this affected me. And you just laughed at me!" 

"Namjoon, I didn't know where she was..." You spoke softly.

"SHE'S IN YOUR ROOM Y/N. HOW COULD YOU?! HOW COULD BOTH OF YOU DO THIS?"

"NAMJOON, SHUT UP!"  He closed his mouth upon seeing tears brimming in your eyes. "You think I wanted this? This is not what I wanted. I never wanted to get this deep into this! I just wanted to find Jessica..."

"What?" Namjoon asked. He too, was having a hard time processing.

"You kissed her?" She spoke with disgust. The tone itself was like a punch to your heart. 

"I leave for what? Two months? And you're fucking around with my best friend?" Namjoon was frozen again at this point. So she only kept on going.

"Were you that desperate?" 

Upon understanding that she wouldn't get a reply from Namjoon any time soon, she quickly turned to you.

"And you, I can't believe you. My own best friend being a SLUT with my boyfriend."

"I'm not your best friend."

"I'm not your boyfriend."

You and Namjoon shared a look.  Quickly averting gazes. 

Everything was escalating very quickly.

You then looked at Jessica.

"You think you still hold that title? After everything you've put me through in the last two months alone?! Don't even get me started on our first college year. The year you promised would be our best year together!" You managed to let all of that out before sobs followed soon after.

"I think it's best if you both left. Figure your shit out somewhere else." Jimin looked straight at Jessica with nothing but anger in his eyes. He couldn't believe she had just called his sister, and her best friend, a slut.

This isn't Jessica.

Namjoon was defeated at this point, he didn't know what to think since he didn't even know how he felt. Eventually, he walked out as he didn't make eye contact with anybody, Jessica following soon after, being uncomfortable under Jimin's glare.

 As soon as the door shut behind them, you fell on your bed, hands in your face as you continued crying. 

"Sis..." Jimin slowly approached you with a sigh. "This is my fault, I should have never agreed to you going along with that stupid dare, with that idiot boy."

You took deep breaths to calm down. "He's not an idiot. And it's not your fault."

Jimin only nodded, not fully understanding the reasoning behind your statement, but he wrapped his arm around your shoulder anyway, letting you lean into him.

And finally, Taehyung barged in as well. "YOOOO CHIM! You will not believe who I just saw. YOUR BOO JESSICA! Now that I think about it... I haven't seen her in a while..." He stared at you guys with those confused eyes.