40

You sighed happily as you patted down your dress. Spinning in it one last time as you absolutely adored the effect it made.

You loved your bridesmaid dress.

Jimin made sure to provide you with one that fit who you are best.

And purple seemed to be a very special color to Taehyung

And purple seemed to be a very special color to Taehyung.  And so you were more than ecstatic to represent that for him.

"All done?" Jessica walked in, wearing her own bridesmaid dress. But hers was red.

Jane followed soon after, wearing a settling orange dress.

All of your dresses were the same design. But different colors. Because that idiot gay couple wanted an equally gay wedding. Filled with colors. And soon, the room came to be filled with the remaining bridesmaid (all friends from Jimin and Taehyung's graduating class) and the room looked more and more like a leprechaun threw up a rainbow.

You smiled happily once Namjoon walked in, wearing a purple tie that matched perfectly with your dress.

"Hey babe." He kissed your forehead as soon as he was close enough. "You look stunning." He smiled as he checked you out further, proceeding to bite his lip.

You giggled as you told him to stop being sexual all the time.

Namjoon had obviously already taken your virginity two months after you two had been dating. And you never once got to regret it. Because the sex just kept getting better and better. And soon, he had you wrapped around his finger when it came to pleasuring you. (The pun became intended)

Namjoon chuckled before looking around the room.

"Looks like a leprechaun threw up in here."

You nodded, smiling at how much you both seemed to think alike.

"Okay guys, wedding is in 2 minutes!!!" Jin bursted into the room, Jungkook tumbling behind him as he was being dragged.

"Everyone partner up. And Susan, put that donut down! We barely fit you into that dress today. I'm watching you." He gave a slight glare to an astonished Susan before walking further into the room, basically throwing Jungkook at Jane as he released his orange tie.

Soon, the remaining boys walked in, along with Yoongi and Hoseok. Hoseok smiled at Jessica as he approached her, sticking his arm out for her to grab.

"Alright everyone, 30 seconds!" Jin yelled as he carefully analyzed his watch.

*****

The wedding was beautiful and colorful. The only way to describe it would be enlightening. Just stepping into the venue heightened your spirit as every color possible surrounded you in such a somehow coordinated way.