04

YOUR POV

Jimin hasn't really spoken to me all weekend. He only did when he had to. And even then, it was always in a passive tone. Even though I sort of understand why he's mad, I don't fully understand why he's this upset. To the point where talking to me seemed like a nuisance

I know he wants to know what happened; but I can't tell him when I'm not fully sure myself. All I know is that Jungkook knows where Jessica is, and that Namjoon is probably planning on doing whatever the hell he did to Jessica, to me.

But then again probably not, he never got to answer.

And even if... It's not as if I'd let him.

But how else are you supposed to find out about Jessica?

Nope. I'm not doing this. I'm not letting the same happen to me.

But you know something is going to happen.

If I'm aware of it, and be extremely careful, I might just figure out what happened... Without dying.

I've decided.

******

I made my way downstairs just in time to hear something break. I hurried over to the mess, only to find my puppy, Oliver, hiding away from the vase he somehow made fall from the counter.

"Really?" I picked up Ollie and placed him in his crate, just so he wouldn't hurt himself by stepping on glass while I clean.

"What happened?" Jimin walked in, towel on his neck and drenched hair.

"Nothing... Ollie made a mess again." He shook his head, bending down as he walked by to tickle Ollie through the crate and then making his way to the fridge.

I sighed.

"Chim... Come on stop acting like that."

"Are you going to tell me what happened Friday?" He eyed me as he drank from the milk carton.

"That's disgusting. And no."

"Then I won't stop acting like this." He smiled bitterly before placing the milk back in the fridge and walking past me.

This is bull. So what if he knows? I'm grown. I can do what I want and go out with who I want. Even if he's a possible killer.

"They dared him to go out with me."

Jimin froze, slowly turning as he had a look of pure confusion.

"What?"

"While I was acting like I was uncoscious. They dared him to go out with me. They told him to do the same he did to Jessica, to me." I let it out. And the situation finally seemed real.

"Those little...I will-"

"I'm going to do it."

Jimin raised his eyebrows, almost daring me to finish what I was saying.

"Do what?" He asked for clarification.

"I'm going to go out with him. And find out what happened to Jessica. They don't know that I know. I can do this."