32

YOONGI POV

I would literally rather be anywhere else, facing anything else, feeling anything else, than this.

All of my brothers have fake smiles plastered on their face accompanied by good manners. It made me sick to my stomach.

Because I don't ever want them to fake being happy.

I rolled my eyes as Jin brought out his best charms toward a rich elderly woman, he gently grabbed his hand and kissed it, and I mentally gagged right there.

Jimin and Taehyung are God knows where, and if I bring myself to picture where they are and what they're doing I will not be able to stop myself from actually gagging.

Jungkook was just munching on food on a chair far off into a room, he nodded for a greeting at anyone who would approach him and then would go back to munching. It's clear he doesn't want to be bothered. Namjoon right beside him, straight up stress eating and not even bothering to look up when people approached him and Kookie. He left it up to Jungkook to greet them back.

Hoseok is beside me, his leg is bouncing aggressively as he is scanning the room. Possibly looking for you, but not wanting to actually get up.

Now that I think about it, it's clear that none of us actually want to be here.

"Hey..." Hoseok nudged me, to which I responded by grunting and looking at him.

"Have you seen Y/N?" He asked before going back to scanning the room and looking back at me. "She's not anywhere."

"She could be in a bathroom." I stated.

"Nah, I looked everywhere before I sat down." He sighed.

I did not know what to say, but seeing the sad look in Hoseok's eyes really annoyed me, because he's been having that look for a while now and it just doesn't suit him. "I'll go look for her." I completely held back from rolling my eyes at myself and forced myself to get up, ignoring his 'thanks' and walking away.

I don't even know where to look.

I sighed, knowing damn well that if Hoseok -the most attentive and cautious person I know beside Namjoon- couldn't find her, there's no way in hell I would.

I opened every single door in the house, yelling out her name but with no response, until I finally reached Jungkook's room. It was empty and messy, but the neon green envelope on his bed couldn't go unnoticed. So I made my way to it and grabbed it, trying to find who it was addressed to.

"To the Kim brothers, Jimin, and Taehyung."

I furrowed my eyebrows, I didn't hesitate to open the letter. I unfolded it and skimmed through it.

Groaning I fell on the bed.

Great... she's gone.

Sighing, I brought my head to my hand. I have no idea how I'm supposed to break the news to my brothers and that very happy couple.

I already knew how most of them were going to take it.

And I couldn't bring myself to think how this would affect Namjoon.

But I couldn't hide it from them either.

So I forced myself to grab my phone from my pocket and I proceeded to create a group chat.

******

Yoongi: everyone come to Jungkook's room
Yoongi: now.