26

"Y/N!"

You gasped at the sudden feeling of being shaken. You didn't even feel yourself open your eyes, and as you came face to face with Jimin, you were scared to find out if that was your brother Jimin, or alternate reality Jimin who hates you.

"Jimin... my brother Jimin, right?" Your voice heightened in fear.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Obviously I'm your brother Y/N. Stop messing around. You slept for 17 hours straight and you're scaring me."

You felt a whole lot of weight lift from you. You didn't even care that tears were beginning to spill. You just wanted to hug Jimin. And you did.

"You wouldn't believe how much I missed you." You chocked out. "I'm so glad you're my brother again."

You sighed in content. Jimin was more than confused, but he still instinctively hugged you back. His mouth was on your head. And he soon replaced it with his chin.

"I never stopped being your brother." He chuckled. "The hell did you dream about?"

"The worst dream of my life. But it was also the best. I was so ungrateful. Mainly to you. You have no idea how much I need you in my life. You keep me sane." You spoke against his chest.

Jimin sighed. "Same here. Except I also have Taehyung. But you'll always come first sis."

You laughed as you remembered his alternate relationship with Taehyung.

"What?" He pulled back, staring at you.

"Nothing. Just... if you ever want to tell me something. Just do it." You smiled widely before getting up to leave the room. Grabbing a change of clothes on the way to the bathroom.

Jimin only sat there. A cold sweat on his forehead.

*****

Jin sighed once he heard the doorbell ring. He placed the drama book book aside and made his way to the entrance.

"Y/N." He breathed out as soon as he saw you. He suddenly felt nervous.

He didn't know what he left when you hugged him.

"Jin." You spoke against him. Arms wrapped around his torso. "Promise me you'll never be mad at me again. I hated your mad face. I hated your hurt face."

Jin tilted his head. His arms remained raised above you. He was scared to touch you.

"I was never mad at you?"

"I know but... just never be mad at me." You tightened your grip. "Even if I don't want to marry you. Doesn't mean I don't want you as a friend."

Jin slightly smiled. He lowered his arms and rested his hands on you. "It's okay. I don't want to marry you either. But I promise to never be mad at you. And I promise to ever stop being your friend." He patted your shoulder blade.

You smiled. Nodding.

"Um.... what's going on here?" Jungkook spoke up. Namjoon was standing behind him, face contoured into annoyance.

"Nothing. Y/N is just very emotional right now. Don't exactly know why." Jin pulled away from you, but his arm remained around your shoulder. All of their eyes were on you.

You would usually deny emotion. But seeing them. Together. As brothers. And friends. You couldn't help yourself.

You held back tears as you approached Jungkook. "I'm so glad you exist here." You remembered finding out that a Jungkook, as well as Yoongi, were never born in that alternate universe. And that's when you figured out that it was a nightmare.