08

HOSEOK POV

"Yo. I got the pizza." I placed the pizza on the table. My words apparently going unnoticed as they paid no attention to me whatsoever.

I groaned. "What now?"

"I feel like you told him where I am. You did, didn't you? You told him I'm hiding out at your house and he's on the way over right now! I should have known. I have to leave."

"Jessica calm the fuck down." I sighed, making my way towards her and sitting beside her, placing my arm over her shoulder.

"I promise you, nobody knows you're here. And they won't until you're ready." I assured her, squeezing her shoulder.

"Now come eat!" I bolted up, making my way to the long awaited pie.

"Hoseok?" She spoke, walking behind me.

"Yes love?" I took a bite out of the pizza, turning towards her as I chewed.

"Thank you... For taking me in. I just don't know how to face Namjoon yet. When I figure it out, I'll be out of your hair and stop being a burden to you." She rubbed her shoulder nervously, looking at anything but me. I smiled.

"Jess..." I grabbed her hand for assurance. "You're not a burden. Yes Namjoon will hate me for hiding this, hiding you, but he'll understand once you tell him the whole story." I then handed her a slice of pizza.

"Now please eat, you're a whole stick!" I laughed at her gaping mouth. "Please! You would bang the hell out of this stick" she stated, smirking as she bit her pizza.

I bit my lip, laughing soon after. "Nah."

*****

JUNGKOOK POV

Namjoon left a while ago, I was starting to worry. But this wasn't my house so no way I would go figure out what happened to him. Maybe Taehyung finally gave in to his psychotic nature and killed him. So me trying to find Namjoon is most likely a lost cause that would get me killed as well. I should actually start planning my escape. So long my brother, you will always be in my-

The door creaked open, so I squeezed my eyes shut.

Never saw myself dying this way. Hopefully Suga avenges me, unless he's too tired to do so, then-

The person laid beside me, and from the smell of the cologne I could tell it was Namjoon. It took everything in me not to squeal and throw my arm over him, cuddling into his scent. But I'm not a kid anymore, no way I can do that!

I proceeded to act like I was asleep and shifted my position, laying on my side, my back facing Namjoon. I head him mutter a sleepy "that girl is too much..." Before a soft snore escaped him.

I sighed, my mind going back to Y/N. At this point she was my last hope. I HAD to talk to her.

I waited a good five minutes before leaving the bed, making sure Joon was actually asleep. I then placed my feet in the slippers and made my way towards the living room. Looking over the couch, I could see Y/N laying her head on her arm as her other massaged her stomach, her eyes open as she started into nothing. She sighed once she heard my footsteps.

"I told your ass to go bed, Namjoon." She turned, only to make eye contact with me.

"Jungkook..." She softly exhaled.