24

WARNING:

*MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*

You and Namjoon took your time walking back in hopes that every guest would be gone by the time you got back, and thankfully, the last couple had left as soon as you walked in. Namjoon glared back at his brothers as they only shook their heads.

Hoseok was quick to grab you hand. "Don't leave like that again. But I'm glad you're okay." You gave a quick apology before hugging him, feeling safe as soon as his arms wrapped around you.

Namjoon's eyes lowered at the sight. Heels were suddenly in front of him, and Namjoon internally groaned, knowing what was coming. "What was that?!" Jessica spoke in an angry hushed tone. "How could you just chase after her? What about me? I was here alone, looking stupid, for a whole two hours!"

Namjoon sighed. "Jessica, not now. But I am sorry." He grabbed her hand, giving her a apologetic smile. Which she hardly accepted.

"Alright mom and dad said they'd meet us in the living room." Yoongi said before walking to the living room, all of you guys following.

The doctors were already seated on one of the couches, Mrs. Kim had he legs crossed towards Mr. Kim as he had his arm around her shoulder. They shared a laugh, eyes full of love, not even noticing you guys walking in.

You all sat down on by one. And soon, the whole nine of you were surrounding the couple.

"Kids... I know the news is sudden. But it is happening." Mr. Kim began. "As soon as the engagement party happens, Y/N and Jin will move to Japan. The wedding is also taking place in Japan."

"What?!" Was pretty much everyone's response.

"With all due respect Dr. Kim." Hoseok took a hold of your hand. "In case you haven't noticed, me and Y/N are together."

Mr. Kim sighed, running his hand along his face. "I'm sorry, but it has to happen. It's the only way Jin can inherit the hospital. Plus Y/N and Jimin need to be taken care of."

"I don't see what is wrong with that." Jessica piped up, simply shrugging. "I see it as a great opportunity."

Namjoon stared at her in disbelief.

"Can you shut up?" Yoongi gave her a disgusted look. "This has nothing to do you with you."

Jessica gasped before looking at Namjoon for back up, but he only stared at you, ignoring their bickering.

"We can take care of ourselves." Jimin stated firmly. "I'm sorry that this seems to be the only way to you; but I don't give a crap about who's going to run your damn hospital, you're not forcing my sister to marry anyone."

"Jimin calm down." You said softly, trying to figure out what you would say.

"It's fine, I understand.  But you also have to think of the future of our hospitals. We need to keep the generations going. We need an heir; and Jin is the oldest-"

"An heir?!" Everyone exclaimed, excluding Jessica, who only laughed softly.

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows. "Dad, are you even listening to yourself? You're forcing her to marry and have sex with your son. You're not like this."

Mr. Kim only gave a stern look towards his sons. "You all should know that I separate my emotions from my work. If it is what is best for my legacy on this earth, then it shall be done! I don't want to hear anymore about this." Mr. Kim held hands with an apologetic Mrs. Kim as he stood up.