07

Namjoon only chuckled, his hands reaching for your waistband as he suddenly grew serious. His eyes meeting yours again. "You ready?" He asked?

You nodded, giving him consent to pull your pants down, lowering himself along with them. As he did so, his eyes never left yours. You felt his breath against your thigh, sending shivers down your spine.

.
.
.
.

*2 HOURS EARLIER*

.
.
.
.

NAMJOON POV

"I cannot believe this. This is literally all your fault. We're stuck at the devil siblings apartment, I have a busted lip, my bike got stolen, and don't get me started on me almost kissing Y/N. I am disgusted, damaged and tired and I can't begin-"

"Namjoon seriously, SHUT UP." Jungkook snapped as he turned to face the ceiling along with Namjoon.

"I'm still older than you boy, I demand respect." Namjoon proceeded to elbow Jungkook as a way to bold out his statement.

Jungkook chuckled, quickly apologizing. "But wait, you almost kissed her?"

The elder sighed, replaying the moment back in his head. "Yes, I was so smooth with it too, one step closer to Jessica. But then her idiot brother started yelling and being dramatic about his well deserved eye."

"No he didn't deserve it. I was at fault." It was Jungkook's turn to sigh.

"Why did you come here anyway? Why grab her?" Namjoon placed his arm under the pillow, facing his younger brother, who kept staring at the ceiling as he looked deep in thought.

"I wanted to tell her something." Jungkook answered. "It wasn't about the dare or anything, I just had something I wanted her to attempt doing for me."

Namjoon hummed, too tired to make sense of what Jungkook was saying, slipping in and out of consciousness. His other senses were alert for a moment, making him realize how he could smell you from your pillow case. The smell uncosciously relaxing him further.

"In return for what?" He softly mumbled, already feeling darkness overcome him.

Jungkook noticed, so he too faced his hyung, following his actions and placing his arm under his head, staring deeply at his older brother.

"For happiness. In return for your happiness back." Jungkook breathed out. The words never making it to Namjoon as he was deeply sleeping.

~~~~

"Hello?" Hoseok's voice hit Namjoon's ear. And because he had been sitting in the dark for a long time, with nothing but his shallow breaths and occasional soft cries, he flinched at the sudden sound.

As soon as he felt like he trusted his voice, Namjoon spoke. "H-hyung?"

"Yes Joon? Are you okay you sound out of it... What's wrong? Please breathe." Hoseok couldn't do much as he was on the receiving end of the phone call, miles away from Namjoon.

"Look I'm getting in the car now okay? I'll be there in 10. Just stay on the phone with me. Can you tell me what happened?" He was scared to think of what could happen if he didn't stay on the line with Namjoon. Knowing his troubled past he was even more scared to know what put him in this state.

"I-I..." Joon began, but a shaky breath stopped him. His mind racing back to the letter in his hand. That damned tear stained letter. "I don't know what happened. She just... She left hyung. She left and I don't know if it's my fault. I think it is hyung. But... But I tried to change for her I..." He took a deep breath. "I didn't do anything that would make her leave. She left hyung. Like everyone else, she abandoned me."