25

*There will be three versions of yourself*

Version 3
Version 2
Version 1

*******

So what? Boy asks girl out because of a dare, boy falls for girl, girl is hesitant at first but then gives in, and then, happily every after? Were you really that stupid?! Thinking it would be that simple? Look at yourself now!

Namjoon would never do anything unless he had to. He never wanted to do this. It's only because we both care too much....

And that's your problem. Stop doing things for people who wouldn't do the same for you. You think Jessica would have done all of this for you? She would have forgotten about you! Live her life and hope that you were okay. That's it.

Jessica helped me out of a hole I had no way out of. She came into my life after my dad died. I wouldn't have survived without her. I owe her everything. She helped me find myself mentally and the least I could do was find her physically.

Yeah? How did that turn out? First thing she did once she came back was call you a slut and take back Namjoon. She's a bitch and you know it.

She took what was rightly hers.

Namjoon doesn't belong to anyone. And he certainly doesn't belong in an relationship that isn't even genuine.

You don't know that.

Oh but we do.

You think she was just chilling at Hoseok's house for all those months? Something HAD to have happened. What about your brother? She knows how he feels about her!

Even if... I have bigger things to worry about. I have to reach my mom. I have to cancel this wedding!

And then what? You go back to being nothing? At least by being Jin's wife, you'll have a name for yourself. Mrs. Kim.

Wrong Kim.

I'm not marrying anyone I don't want to marry. And I won't let him marry me for selfish reasons. I want-

You want what? True love? Because you decided to let that go.

I never said I loved Namjoon.

You do.

I.... I don't even know what love is.

It's time you learned.

****

YOUR POV

I gasped for air as I sat straight up from my- Wait. This isn't even my bed. I looked around. Nothing seemed similar. It only seemed like a hotel room.

A hotel room?

As you were freaking out, you patted everywhere for your phone. I finally found it on the edge of the bed. Quickly unlocking it, I was surprised to not finding any missed calls from my brother. But I was surprised to find a whole lot of missed calls and unread messages from someone named... Baby?