F02 (pt.2)

⚠️WARNING⚠️

NSFW EROTIC CONTENT AHEAD

*name calling & aggression*

Saying it felt uncomfortable or painful wasn't the exact word you would use to define how it felt to be pressed up against Namjoon, his hand held your wrist tightly behind your back, as if you were a criminal he wouldn't let escape under any circumstances. Not that you were going anywhere.

You felt the vibration of Namjoon's growl as your chest was directly against his. You didn't know if the heavy heartbeat you could also feel was yours or his; or maybe the synced up results of your closeness. He was struggling with the keys, scraping them against its designated hole. Due to his agitation, you felt the need to speak up.

"Nam-"

He growled even louder, blending it perfectly with a groan. His frustration fueled any other emotion he was feeling, and his body just kept pressing further against yours.

"Namjoon let me open the door."

You pushed against his hold on your arm; but to no avail as he refused to let you go, keeping your arm in place. While struggling against him, something must have snapped within him, the key went straight where it belonged and it was turned in one motion. Namjoon took action immediately, moving forward as he slammed the door open, dragging you along with him. You nearly shrieked as you could feel yourself nearly stumbling onto objects laying across the dark room. There wasn't time to be aware of your surroundings, though, you were suddenly against the wall.

Namjoon has kept his hand on your wrist the entire time, his long arm was devouring you, keeping your body close to his. His other arm was grazing your entire body, almost as if it were inspecting you. His face came close to your neck, the change in air made your hair stand on all places his nose and lips hovered.

"You reek."

He spoke disgustingly, making you gulp.

"You've been drinking with boys ? Bad."

And now you were whimpering, suddenly completely sober. Now, you needed to feel something that wasn't your entire body burning.

"Now what if you made some drunken mistakes?"

His hand now hovered your hood, his fingers fighting each other for dominance. You grew immediately weak at your knees, your only source of support was Namjoon's tight grip around you.
He was close to you, once again. Pressing his chest against yours, once again. He breathed hard enough for the hair that was giving up, and falling on your face, to dance around. Your whimpers never stopped.

"I didn't-"

"Did I say you could speak?"

His groaning never stopped.

"No..."

He had found the victorious finger. His middle finger was now pressed harshly against you, making your knees straighten and your face align directly with his. You let out a shaky breath, wanting to crash your lips against his as they were so close; but at this point, you just knew not to do anything he didn't tell you to do.