11

"KIM NAMJOON STOP IT!" Jessica screamed as Namjoon only kept moving. Only stopping once he saw the tears in her eyes.

"Oh my God, are you actually crying?" Namjoon immediately stopped shaking the cart they were currently in. 50 feet above ground.

She let out a laugh of embarassement. And the sight was beautiful. The lights of the buildings behind her suddenly seemed like decorations that couldn't shine brighter than her. The wind was going through her hair as if nature itself was trying to dry her tears. Because something so beautiful couldn't dare cry.

"I'm sorry baby." Namjoon went to hug her.

"It's okay babe. I still love you." She smiled as she kissed his cheek, causing him to smile as the usual butterflies came to life.

"I love you too." He whispered in her ear. Holding her tight as the ferris wheel began to move again. So she wouldn't shake in fear.

****

What was two minutes seemed like an endless amount of time. You've become absorbed by the feeling of Namjoon's soft lips kissing yours slowly yet with passion. His hands gripping your hips perfectly tight. His chest rising and falling with force against yours. His-

Wait...

What are you doing Y/N?

You began shaking your head, denying the way you felt as you pushed Namjoon off you. He did not seemed surprised as he only looked down.

He too, was questioning himself.

"Namjoon you're-" You took in sharp breaths, trying to wrap your mind around what just occurred. "You're technically still with Jessica..." You stated. The words itself hurt you.

Probably because you miss her so much... Yeah that.

Namjoon looked up, anger evident in his eyes. "No I'm not." He stated, stepping forward once again. "She left me." Another step. "She left with no fucking explanation and not giving a damn about how it would affect me!" And another. "We were over the moment she believed I wasn't worth an explanation." He halted completely, his voice breaking.  "We were over when she made me feel like I wasn't worth anything."

His words clawed deep into your heart, ripping out pieces of it as you felt your chest hurting.

"You're worth something Namjoon." You grabbed his hand. "Everyone is." You squeezed it for reassurance. "I know Jessica, and she wouldn't leave like that. It must have been something serious. Don't just..." You breathed in, hating the emotions swirling through you right now. "Don't just make yourself lose worth. Because no one else will give you value until you do it yourself."

Namjoon shook his head, having heard the same words over and over they started to lose credibility.

You furrowed your eyebrows. "Namjoon look at me." You stated firmly.

He quickly wiped his eyes before looking up. And by now, you could tell just how much Jessica meant to Namjoon. You could tell he accepted this dare as a way to get his mind off her. You could tell just how much she hurt him.

You could tell he loves her.

"You're worth something to me. You somehow ended up meaning something to me." You ended up telling yourself that more than you were telling him, realizing just how complicated this situation got. Something you promised wouldn't happen.

But that was before. When you believed Namjoon was a  rich heartless jerk with no emotions, something he used to his advantage to use girls.

But he ended up being a fragile man, full of emotions which he used against himself. He's someone who will talk to you until you have nothing else to say, until you've entirely let out how you felt. He's someone who cares deeply about what the people he cares about think of him. He's someone who has been hurt in his life multiple times but still works hard to prove fate wrong.