35

~A/N: HAPPY 3k EVERYONE! Here are some blurry yet needed Vmin pics to make up for what this chapter will do to you. :)~

 :)~

A/N: Quality content right there :')

TAEHYUNG POV

Jimin

You know what's pathetic? Your whole life revolving around one person.

It's not pathetic. I love him.

Since when? What has he done to deserve your love? Your life!

He lost everything in a moment. And yet, he somehow accepted you. Besides knowing that you were weird child. Besides fearing that he would lose you too if he began caring about you.

And I made sure he never lost me.

And if he did lose you?

That won't happen.

If he did lose me it's because I'm dead. No way I'd willingly leave him.

Oh really? Let's see how much of that will you really have.

Or what?

No. Stop.

Or you die.

What?

Don't.

*****

"Get up, fag."

I had to slowly look up. Because the word pained me in every possible way. And the word coming from the one I love the most in this world pained me even more. More than imaginably possible.

"Jimin." I breathed out.

He only smirked, tilting his head. "And he can speak. Fascinating."  He proceeded to remove the towel from his neck, rubbing it into his wet hair. The water dripping down his neck and onto his exposed chest, running down the lines of his abs. Soon enough, his abs were replaced with his face.