06

"This is it." I aburtly stopped walking and stared at my house, then back at Namjoon. "Thanks for walking me home." I smiled.

"Yeah..." He looked down at his feet as he tried to balance on one. Knowing his history of being a clumsy asshat, I had to watch him carefully.

He suddenly looked up. "What?" He asked, noticing my starting.

"Nothing..." I looked away. "It's just you're not a that bad a person to hang out with." I looked back at him, his eyes already set on mine. He smiled, stepping forward. I refused to back up.

"Maybe we should do this again." His voice was way raspier than it had been all night. "But like, on an actual date?" He stopped right in front of me, tracing his hand down my arm and then grabbing my own hand. Looking at me with hopeful eyes.

Calm down sir.

I smiled, not breaking eye contact. "That would be nice."

Not.

He paused for a second. As if he just realized what just occurred. Or maybe he was surprised I actually agreed.

"Great. I'll pick you up tomorrow at six. Dress casually." He rushed to put his helmet on, climbing on his motorcycle and bringing it to life, he didn't even give me the chance to say goodbye as he sped off. The action causing me to flinch.

Stupid motorcycles. Stupid Namjoon.

I rolled my eyes. If he didn't want to do this he shouldn't have accepted to do so.

Turning my hurt self around, I began typing the code to unlock the main gate to the building, when suddenly a hand grasped my shoulder, pulling me back. The action caused me to send out and inhumane screech and used my purse to repeatedly hit the stranger.

"Don't" hit "fucken" hit "touch" hit "me"

"Ow.ow.OW STOP." The person grabbed my purse in an attempt to stop me, but hat only caused me to kick them in the shin. They groaned and slowly fell to the ground. I used the opportunity quickly to re-type the code and run in, slamming the gate behind me.

I squeaked as I ran towards my apartment.

Jimin, who was sleeping, fell off the couch once he heard the slamming of the door. Looking up through his messy hair, glaring as he spoke. "What the hell Y/N, you're trying to get us kicked out?!" His voice was raspy and his face was red, but it slowly reached it's normal color as he noticed my panting and fear-filled face.

"What's wrong?" He stood up, walking towards me. "Did Namjoon do something?" He spoke seriously.

"No" I tried my hardest not to cry. "S-someone g-grabbed me outside the gate. I fought t-them off a-and ran here." I used my arm to rub my eyes, shuddering as I could still feel that person's harsh grip on my shoulder.

Jimin didn't say anything else, he just softly pushed me to the side, taking his phone out and calling someone. Cops maybe.

"Yo Tae! I expect you here in one minute, some asshole grabbed my sister" he spoke deeply, his voice doing that thing it does when he's mad.

He soon grabbed the bat by the door and making his way out, slamming the door behind him.

Hypocrite. Telling ME I can't slam the door.

I sighed, making my way to the couch and throwing myself on it face down.

These things always seem to happen to me.

I replayed the moment in my head. The voice of the stranger sounded oddly familiar. He had a sweet voice with an underlying rasp. I know I've heard that voice.