99

My head was laying beneath my arms and my paper facing it's back up. My best friend Jimin came to me and I could hear Jim say "Hey fam, why are you upset?"  I didn't say anything but pushed my paper towards him " A 99 you are upset because you made a 99...birch i made a 27 so why are you upset? " and at that moment as if he was summoned jungkook came with a cocky time and said "Hello Ms. Second place and her friend. Guess what I made, spoiler alert, a 100." Ana without moving my head i pointed at Jungkook " Oh. " I could hear Jimin say lightly.

"And judging by that look you must have made lower." He picked up my paper and examined it "A 99 looks like I get a slave...sounds a bit kinky don't you think?" I groaned at his statement because I don't like the way he said it.

||

After class was over i was fixing to go to my next block when I was pulled to the side by Jungkook "You know I won right?" " yes Jungkook I do believe you mentioned it a couple hundred times...and I expect you want me to do something." I said annoyed and he just nodded.

"Alright. What do you want?" He pushed a hand on the side of my shoulder and pushed his lips close to my ears and whispers "I want to have some fun with you." I gulped at that sentence and hoped he didn't mean what I thought he meant. " wh-what do you mean? " he backed off of me a little with a devilish smile on his lips.

||

I walked down the hall following right behind Jungkook holding his heavy books. "Why are you making me carry these heavy ass books? You don't even take health!" "I told you I want to have fun with you and my fun is watching you in misery. " my face got red with anger and at that point I was ready to kill him but I did nothing but stare daggers at him the whole time.

"Oh I almost forgot, give me your phone." " What!? " "Relax it is to put my phone number in it so I can boss you around even after school." I stared at him because I really didn't want to be biased around after school to " Come on...you have to do what master tells you...which reminds me I want you to refer to me as master anytime you want to talk to me or talk about me. Got it? " I handed him my phone and put on an obvious fake smile "Alright master."  " good girl. " he said patting my head like a dog making me kinda growle like one.

||

After school i was chilling in my room relieved to finally have some alone time when

Ring

My phone went off. I checked to see what it was an it was Jungkook "What the hell does he want this time." i mumbled under my breath and checked the message

J: I need u here now
H:y
J:bc i won the bet nd u cnt ask questions got it
H:Fine and for a guy who is always at the top of his class you text weird
J:B here n 10 min