BJ?

"Because he does." He pulled his head away and starred down at my body. His tongue went over his lips wetting them the bitting them seductively.  He put his lips against my neck and used his other hand to unbutton his shirt.

He slid the shirt off showing his magnificent bare chest. I swear I almost druled but shook my head to bring myself back to my senses. I tried to crawl backwards but since the bed was against a wall I didn't get far.

My mouth opend and closed like a fish wanting to say something but unable to. He slid his hand up my shirt and let his other mess around with my panties. "Jin I'm not old enough...I-I am still a minor." I said trying to think of any and every excuse to get out of this situation.

He leaned in closer "Age is nothing but a number...let me show you...what a real man can do." My cheeks went red at the thought of him and I...OH lord.

He pulled his hands out from under my shirt and undid his pants. He lifted himself up to where I was laying down and he was on his knees just over me "Hana...have you ever given a blow job?"  Shocked at his question my eyes grew wide. I wasn't sure how to react. "N-no." "Then I could teach you." I started thinking maybe I can make a deal with him.

"I-if I do this then...will you stop doing what your doing?"  "Depends...what am I doing?" "Jin. You know what I mean." He leaned his head close to my face our lips almost touching "And if I don't?" I didn't move my head but looked my eyes up at him. "Please." He sighed and moved back into his earlier position. "Maybe...but I guess we will have to see wont we."

I guess a chance is better than none...right?

************************************(smut warning)
My throat was sorta getting dryed so I gulped and looked up and mumbked softly "Alright." He let me get up and sit in front of him. "Do you know how?" "Never done it but...how hard can it be?" He smirked at me and removed his pants and underwear revealing his member.

I looked at it for a second and he cicked an eyebrow. I lifted a both my hands and held it gently letting him already release a small moan. I stroked it with my thumb ( I'm just winging it here ). I slowly moved my head towards his member before licking it. I licked the top as he huffed out breaths.

I let my tongue press the in the hole of his member making stiffen on both his member and himself. He let out a louder moan scaring me so I quickly moved away "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to-" "No! Keep going." He said letting his hand rest on my shoulder. "Okay."

I went down lower and let my tongue swirl around it before wrapping my lips on the tip and sucked a little. "Ngh." He let out more moans. I slowly bobbed my head up in Dow and started to increase my speed. He grabbed my hair making me feel throat his cock and almost gag at the same time.

He lifted my head up, arched his back, and let out a loud grunting moan noise, letting  his sperm go all over me. He and I both started to breath heavily. "Not bad for your first time." He smiled as he wiped some of the him off me.

************************************
I stayed there silent until he said "You can go ahead and use my shower." He handed me some of his cloths (that I hope werent the once laying on the ground) and a towel "You should wash up." He said before winking and leaving. (And of course he put his pants back on).