Nudes

He bit me a little harder causing a low moan to push out of my mouth. "I don't want to do this." I said trying to push Jin away. "I'm not giving up." He said pushing me back.

I looked down to my side seeing the door nob in reach. I slowly inched my hand towards it hoping he won't see it. My hand was right on the nob and i wiggled it making so small noise. He grabbed my wrist pulled my hand up and locked the door. "Now, now...don't tell me you were trying to run away.''

I moved to the side of him walking backwards trying to stay away from him bet he followed. "Jin...why can't you just leave me be?" "Because, sweat Hana...that would be giving up on you." I backed into the the rail where the stairs were.

He grabbed onto the rail leaving me in-between each of his arms "Why are you so interested in me?" "Because..." He put his head to the side and moved it close to me "Because...he likes you." Jin put his hand on my thigh rubbing his fingers in light circles giving me goosebumps.

He leaned his head to me lips barely touching and I did the last and only thing I could think of at the moment. I grabbed him by his shirt and slammed my lips into his.

Not gonna lie his lips taste almost as good as he looks. I pulled my lips away from his and he stood there in shock giving me enough time to push pass him, run to the door, unlock it, and run out leaving the door open.

A/P

Jin stood there shock for a bit as Hana ran out the door. Soon after his shocked face turned into amusement. He slowly leaned on the rail were the stairs were and let the corners of his lips move up to a smirk. "Till next time...Hana. Things are gonna get a lot more interesting."

Hana's Pov

I started to breath heavily by the time I got to my house resting my hands on my knees taking in large amounts of breaths. By the time I settled down I walked in the house. My mom quickly came running towards me ''There you are. Why didn't you answer any of my texts?" "You texted me?" I looked in my pockets trying to find my phone but failing when it hit me.

"I left my phone at Jungkook's house." I can't go back and get it now, not when it's this late and not while Jin is there...wait what if Jin finds it. I HAVE PICTURES OF ME IN MY BRA AND PANTIES (it's to build my confidence) WHAT IF HE SEES THEM! MY LIFE IS OVER!

"Well you are gonna have to go get it tomorrow." I stood frozen in shock and fear.