pictures perfect

We sat there a little quiet at lunch when I suddenly thought of something that could get my phone back "What if you and I leave school go to Jungkook's house and get the phone back." "Wouldn't that be breaking and entering?" "Well..." I sighed and looked back down "Fine but you owe me." He said making me look up consumed in joy.

||

Jimin and I made it out of school and got to Jungkook's house. "How are we supposed to get in?" "Uhh..." I pulled a paper clip out of my bag and smiled. I used the clip to open the door (which is a lot harder to do than you think) but I finally got the door opened and looked at Jimin "You keep watch Incase someone comes, okay?" "Got it." Jimin said.

I walked in the house and yup still a beautiful as I remember.

I searched the floor and everywhere I have been but no sign of the phone. Maybe I left it in Jin's room. I thought to myself.

I tried to find Jin's room when I noticed a pair of pants on the ground "There." I whispered to myself a bit pleased I found the room. I walked in the room quietly and started searching the bed.

"Why can't I find it?" I whispered quietly to myself. "Missing something?" A voice called from behind me. I jumped quickly turning around to see Jin holding my phone right Infront of my face. "Th-that's my phone." I said feeling slightly embarrassed. Okay maybe he didn't look through the pictures.

He handed me my phone and smiled. "Here. I was wondering when you would come and pick it up...I didn't think it would be do soon though." I grabbed the phone "Th-that's."

He started walking towards his door when I heard him say "I have to admit I'm impressed..." He said closing and turning the lock on his door. "What do you mean?" I asked a little fearful of what might happen. He walked closer to me until he was standing only but a couple inches away "Those pictures in you phone...it kinda makes me want you more. I mean really, what a turn on."

Oh shit, he saw, he saw, he saw.

He put his knee on the bed for support and slightly leaned closer to me. I tried leaning back but I ended up leaning all the way down until i was just laying there. He put a hand on each side of me like he had been doing for a while now.

He hovered over me a bit until he...