The Play

I made my way to my next class and was late only by a few minutes.

"Hana. Why are you late?" My teacher asked me.

"I'm so sorry I am late it wont happen again." I said. She rolled her eyes and motioned me to sit. I sat down next to Jimin who stared at the scratches on my face.

"Hana. What happened?" He asked conserned "It's nothing."

"Today class I will be pairing five people into a group. There will be four groups and each of you will have a Shakespeare play. I want you all to work together in memorizing, acting, props, and clothing then each group will be acting it out."

I will skip to the part where I get my partners.

"Jimin, Hana, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jihee. You each will be in a group together."

She finally finished pairing.

"You are all allowed to bring extra people to be in the play if you want. They don't have to go to this school or even be in school but all of you who are in a group must be in the play. You each will choose a play out of the four and you may not have the same play as another group."

The four that were to be chosen from was

Romeo and Juliet
A midsummer night's dream
Macbeth
Hamlet

Our group got Romeo and Juliet.
I didn't choose it was Jihee.

"I would like to be Juliet and Jungkook you can be Romeo." Jihee insisted.

"Or Hana can be Juliet." Jungkook said
"If she is Juliet I want to be Romeo." Taehyung said.

"How about we figure this out after school." I suggested feeling awkward at the moment.

"Fine." They all agreed.

||

It was after school when I got a text from Jimin.

Chim:Hey Jungkook said we are going 2 his house.

H:ok c u there

Chim:u 2

I went over to Jungkooks place and decided I have been going there enough that I shouldn't have to knock so I walked in.

There Taehyung, Jimin, Jihee, and Jungkook were sitting on the couch.

Of course we were still having trouble on who was going to be who but long story short I am Juiliet and Jimin ended up being Romeo.

"So who is doing props and costume?"
I asked

Taehyungs hand shot up and said "I wanna do prop."

"Um ok. By yourself?" I asked "No...with you." He gave a devilish smirk that said it all.

Jimin grabbed Taehyung arm and started walking out the door. "No. With me." He said starring angrily at Taehyung.

"I wanna do prop. Jungkook is coming with me." Jihee said pulling Taehyung without his consent.

The door closed leaving me in silence alone. "Then...I guess I will read over my lines." I said to myself pulling my script up reading over the lines.

"Mind if we help?" Jin said standing next to another male whom I have not met.