mom

Today is Sunday and we have school tomorrow and I am not ready.

I was on the couch watching Netflix wearing (with precaution this time) some comfy soft long pajama pants and a long tank top.

I was wrapped like a durrido in my blanket when I heard a knock on the door. I quickly threw my greasy hair in a bun so that maybe no one will notice.

I opened the door to let a sigh of relief out. Oh it's just mom.

"You came home earlier." "Well I wont be here long. I took my lunch break earlier so I can hear all the dirty abd juicy details from my daughter."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused "You know...yestarday. You were hanging out with Jungkook the whole day."

"MOM! NOTHING HAPPENED!" Why aren't you like other moms?"
I asked in laughter.

"Why would I be? I ha e such a perfect daughter that she needs something juicy and dirty in her life. Come on talk to me. Pretend I'm one of ya gal pals." She said nudging my shoulder winking at me.

"Nothing happened." I answered back.
"Come on. Something had to happen."

"We went to the cafe then to his house. His brother was drunk-" "Is he hot?"

"MOM!"

"What? I'm just wondering." I rolled my eyes and continued.

"He got drunk as well and-" "ooh. Even better."

I laughed her and shook my head. "Then I wiped them of their sweat but jungkook wasn't drunk...and" I started to have flashbacks of yesterday

"Promise you wont leave me for any other guy."

"Yes...I promise."

"Hana...I-I think I love you."

"And what?! What happend next?!" She asked excitedly. "And that's it." I lied.

Mom sighed "Why can't you do something bad. You know something most kids do.''

"And what do you suppose I do?"

"I don't know...get drunk...go to parties...possibly dance on a table drunk and naked." She said in a plain yet seriouse face.

"Do you want me to do that?" I asked in a serious tone along with an arched eyebrow.

"It would be nice...at least I could feel like a mom. See I have it all planned out. You come home drunk and I have my arms crossed like this..." She said crossing her arms and sticking her foot out. " Where were you young lady?" She said in a serious tone but ended up making both her and I laugh in the end.

"I swear you are the only mom who would want that."

"And you are the only daughter who wouldn't do any of that." We laughed and she gave me a hug before checking the time.

"Oh. I have to go. See ya later."

"Bye mom love you." "Love you." She said hugging and kissing me before leaving.