punishment

I felt someone ruffly pull me. I got pulled to my feet and away from Hoeseok. He looked at me surprised ad I was pulled behind someone...it was Jungkook. "I told you to not talk to any other guys but you just can't seem to fucking listen." Jungkook said without taking his eyes off of Hoseok. "Jungkook I-" I didn't finish my sentence before he yanked me away as he walked back in the school still holding my wrist tightly "Let's go."

"Jungkook! It isn't what it looked li-" "What did you call me?!" He said as he pushed me into an empty dark room. "Jungkook?" "You just can't seem to obey a single rule...can you?" He asked me with a cocky look.

"What?" "I guess I'm just gonna have to punish you." At that moment I just remembered that this is the classroom where other students have...Oh Shit!

He pushed me into a desk causing me to hit my back. "Ow! That hurt." "Well this is your punishment...isn't it?"

******************************
(So this part doesn't have that much smut but it does have some mature stuff)

He walked closer to me and lifted me up until I was sitting on the desk. I swallowed a gulp and started to get a little nervous. He ran his finger tips against the inside of my leg and started to slide up. It started to tickle a little but I didn't move.

His fingers pushed higher lifting my skirt up a little. I quickly grabbed his hand because he seemed to be getting to close to my girl zone. "Jungkookdon't!" I said quickly. He grabbed my wrist with his other hand and held it up "What.did.you.just.say?" He asked looking a tad bit pissed yet somewhat pleased at the same time.

"I mean m-master." "Keep your hands above you head so I can punish you properly." What is that supposed to mean. I didn't move an inch I just stared  "You lost the bet...you pay the price." I stared for a little longer before finally putting my hands above my head.

He got down on his knees and held both of my legs. His face was in-between my legs making my face go a bit red. His eyes were looking up at my Ted face and I looked away "Don't look away...I want you to watch." I turned my head not really wanting to but not having a choice either.