Getting ready

Hey guys this is another update btw and I wanted 2 first let u know my friend sugapiie has a book on wattpad called Instagram || myg
So go check it out and plz vote for her book plz

Her name is:sugapiie
Her book is:Instagram || myg

Thank u plz vote for her.

So I will go ahead and skip to the interesting parts because today was pretty much a normal school day and the school dance is next Friday.

So today is your typical school day the play we didn't have to memorize it but if we did we would get bonus points. We didn't do a good job on the play but luckily I memorized my lines (seens how I didn't have much) and Jihee's costumes were great and the props were decent.

||

It was the end of the day and I was going to walk back home thinking to myself The masquerade I don't have anything to wear there. I shook my head and decided to just come up with something when I get home but before I did Jin and Namjoon was waiting for me.

"We assume you don't really have anything to wear so here." Jin said standing me a bag with a dress some shoes and a mask. "Ummm thanks." "Can't wait to see you in it." He said with a smirk. Then Jungkook came behind me and pulled me behind him.

"Relax I was just giving her the stuff for the masquerade." Jin said with a shocked expression. "Well now you did so you can go." Jungkook said with a deep frightening tone.

Jin rolled his eyes "Come on Namjoon. We'll see her soon." Jin said before finally leaving.

"Stay with me." Jungkook said still starring at Jin who has already left.
"What?" "At the masquerade stay with me. That's and order." He said finally looking down at me.

"Alright." I said starring at him with a reassuring smile.

||

I finally got home and the masquerade starts win about 2 hours so I am gonna quickly get read.
So I did and I put on makeup even though I was gonna be wearing a mask.

The dress was really reveling but it isn't like I had much of a choice

(Ok so ik the dress here has no sleeves and the other does but plz pretend this one has sleeves lol for me plz and thank u)Front of the dress

Front of the dress

Back/side of the dress

Shoes

Mask

And I did my hair in an updo

Hair

I will admit I look good but I am showing a bit more skin than I want but oh well. Then I made my way to Jungkook's house.