Porn!?

The morning came a lot quicker than usual.

I got up and ready and headed to school still hoping that no one found my phone or at least not look at the pictures.

By the time I made it to school I started searching for Jungkook.

I finally found him at his locker. "H-hey Jungkook..." I smiled awkwardly. He closed his licker and starred at me. ''Can I help you?" "Do you wanna skip school today and maybe hang at your places?" I asked nervously. "Why? Hana...are you horny-" "NO!" I looked around the school completely embarrassed I yelled that.

"I was just having a ruff start today." I finished "Not today." "What why not." "Because you are my slave and I am the boss." He smiled at me and walked away.

Damn it! Now how am I gonna get my phone...I guess I'm just gonna have to wait the whole school day.

I went to every class still worried about my phone.

Finally lunch came around and I ran towards Jimin and sat right next to him. "I thought you weren't supposed to sit with me."

"I can now. Jimin oppa! I have a problem."

"What is it?" My cheeks started to get red because I really didn't want to tell him so I just left the important part out "I left my phone at Jungkook's house." "Then why don't you just wait till after school to get it." "I can't."

"Why not?" I looked away a bit embarrassed and started to say softly "Because...I have private stuff on it I don't want people to see." "What could be so bad...wait...do you watch porn!?" "What no...I have pictures of me wearing only my undergarments." I said turning more red and trying to avoid eye contact.

"AND YOU LEFT YOUR PHONE THERE...WHAT IF JUNGKOOK SEES IT?" "What if I see what?" Jungkook said right behind me making me jump. "Nothing." Jimin and I insisted. Jungkook gave Jimin the death glare. Jungkook rolled his eyes and then left. "It isn't Jungkook I am so much worried about as...his step brother." "Jungkook has a step brother?" "Ya and trust me he is most definitely a fuck boy. Last night I barely escaped with my virginity."

"I don't know how we can get it back but...is it weird I kinda want to see those nudes?" "Yes!'' I whispered yelled back.