Towel

"What was that for!?" I asked as Jungkook finally let go of my wrist. "I told you not to talk to any other guy except me!" "I'm sorry, okay! It was an accident. I was mad and I forgot that rule, but to be fair that rule is a bit to extreme."

He scoffed at me "Extreme? Who the hell almost got taken advantage of yesterday?" "You know what? Forget it." My tone got softer and I walked away.

I finished the rest of the depressing day wishing I could talk to Jimin again but you know.

Finally it was the end of the day and I went home slamming my body against my bed when

Riiiinggg

I got a message from Jungkook

J:I'm sry

H:whatever

J:plz come over

H:fine only bc I have 2

I put my phone in my purse and walked out "Where are you going?" Mom asked me "To Jungkook's house."
''Wait, before you go." Mom quickly got up grabbed something and handed me a square object. "A condom mom...Really?" "What? You are to young to be a mom." I groaned and quickly left before anything else was said.

I finally arrived to Jungkook's house and didn't even bother knocking, I just walked in. "Jungkook? I'm here." I walked around and no Jungkook in sight "Let's maybe not have a repeat of last time I came to your house...please."

I forgotten which room was jungkooks due to the thousands they have. I wondered into another room that didn't quite look like his but it looked as if it was someone's. There was a couple of cloths thrown on the ground so I just ausumed that maybe he was in there.

"Jungkook?" I said again but no answer. I walked towards the empty bed when I heard what sounded like running water. I looked at another door to where the sound was coming from.

No doubt it had to be Jungkook. I walked close to the door and put my hand on the nob when I thought to myself this probably isn't a good idea.

"I am gonna wait on your bed but you better have cloths on before you come out!" I said from behind the door not wording weather or not he heard me.

I sat on the bed waiting quietly when finally the door slightly opened letting the steam come out. I looked up to see a man with dark brownish hair and a smooth face with a sharp jawline. He had only a towel wrapped around his waist.

I am not sure why but my mouth suddenly became dry.