text

I sat on my bed still thinking about what happend earlier today.  Did Jungkook really do that? I started having flashbacks to that pleasurable moment and my cheeks turned red. I covered my face in embarrassment "I can't believe that actually happend...and I liked it?" I put a pillow over my face feeling extremely embarrassed. "How can I ever be around him ever again." And at that moment my phone buzzed.

J:I'm so bored
J:u there
J:ik u r reading these
J:as it master I command u 2 answer
H:...
J:r u still thinking about earlier
H:what no

I lied

J:I am bored so come over
H:but I wanted 2 relax
J:the only but I want is ur butt over here
H:I hate you
J:u luv me

I got up and headed over to his house. By the time I finally got there I hesitated a bit before knocking on the door. I waited a second before the door opened. "You said you wanted me ov-" I looked up to see the male that was leaning on the door way wasn't Jungkook but Jin.

"Where's Jungkook?" "He isn't here." He said with a sly smile on his face. "But he texted me to come over." "Really...he went to his friends house and left his phone here." He said as his smile got wider. "Then who texted me?" I asked already knowing the answer. "I guess it was the only person who was here. Me."

He grabbed me pulling me into his chest. "What are you do-" he lifted me up bridal style and kicked the door closed. He lifted me up so fast that it scared me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him tight. He laughed at the sight of me like this. He walked upstairs into his room closing the door behind him. And finally...it hit me. "If that was you who texted me then how did you know about what happend earlier...and the fact that I have to do what Jungkook says?" "Well Jungkook told me what he did to you. I guess to tell me that you are 'his' but that never stopped me and about the bet you made with Jungkook he told me that to and how you aren't allowed to talk to any other guys. It makes me want you more." He placed me on the bed putting his head close to my neck.

"Why do you want me so bad?" I asked trying to keep him from doing anything to me for as long as I can. He put his lips close to my ear and whispered "Because...he does."

Okay so I won't be updating Sunday bc of mother's day and also I just found this amazing YouTube Jason Ray and he sings K-pop (in English) and regular pop and many more and he is amazing and I really think you should all check him out I mean is voice is like and angel and I mean it. So plz check him out.

Don't forget to vote
XOXO LOVE YOU ALL