Dance partner.

Finally it is Monday. I went to my first block class and Jungkook was sitting behind me. He started kicking my seat making me turn around to see what the hell is going on.

He handed me a note and I opened it.

Sit with me at lunch.

I started to write back.

But I already promised Jimin I would sit with him

Then he can sit with us

I don't know I will ask if he will.

Either way you are sitting with us.

I looked up to make sure the teacher wasn't looking. Then I started to write to Jimin.

Will u plz sit with me at Jungkooks table. I dont wanna be alone.

He started writing back.

I dont like Jungkook

Plz plz plz I will do anything

Even give me ur food °_°?

You evil bastared.....fine

Thank u.

We did not get caught thankfully.

"Now remember the school dance is in a week and it's a girl ask guy dance. I hope you ladies have a special guy picked out. With that being said people started looking at Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung. Usually I go with Jimin as friends but Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin were all looking at me.

Jihee gave me a death glare as I sank low in my seat cheeks beginning to burn.

||

It was lunch time and I sat my plate in between Jimin and Jungkook. "Thank you." Jimin said as he pulled my plate towards him. "Enjoy it." I said pouty because today was pizza day and it was the first time I got the one with the thickest crust and most cheese.

I saw Jungkook sigh and roll his eyes then slid his plate towards me.

I made a confused look and looked back up at him.

"What are you looking at. Just eat."
"Th-thanks." I said chowing down on the pizza.

Jihee shit me another disgusted look.

"So Hana...what are you asking to the dance?" Taehyung asked.

"She's going with me." Jimin said making Jungkook cough.

"And what makes you think that?" Jungkook said with a anger look in his eye.

"We always go together." Jimin said "It's true." I said swallowing the bite of pizza. "Well not this year." Jungkook said to Jimin.

"It depends on who Hana chooses." Jimin said pulling me towards him.

"Hana. As your master ask me to the dance." Jungkook said with a serious look and crossed arms. He puffed out his chest with victory.

"Hana?" Jimin asked looking at me.
"I'm sorry Jimin I have to. Jungkook...will you go to the dance with me." I asked.

"I don't know...lots of girls already asked me." Jungkook said "Really???"
I said arching a brow.

"I'm kidding. Yes." He smiled laughing at himself.