Fabric

"I'm Jin." He said standing infront of me. I was against a wall and he was blocking my way out. "Where's Jungkook?" I asked "Not here." He answered with a smirk across his face.

''But he texted for me to come over." I said with a confused look.

He held up Jungkook's phone "That was me." He said laughing a bit. "But why?" I asked "He talks about you a lot...I just wanted to see what you look like." He answered back.

"Oh-" Then all of a sudden he kissed me. "What was that for?!" I asked surprised.

"Sorry you're just so pretty...I couldnt resist." He answered back with an upset facial expression. "It...It's okay...then...I guess." He looked back up smirking again.

"Then mind if I do it again." He said seductively. His face was so close to mine. He smelt good. It was almost impossible to say no "Ya." I said looking up at him with my eyes.

He bent down and kissed me. He was definitely a grate kisser. His warm lips molding with mine. He pulled away then looked down at me. He pulled me into his lips again and picked me up letting me wrap my legs around his waist but not breaking the kiss.

He went upstairs to where I assume is his bedroom. I pulled away and said "We shouldn't." "We should." He said kissing me again.

Well pretty much things got rated R in there.

Then Jungkook came in unexpectently.
"Hey Jin do you know where th-" Jungkook started but never finished once he saw me naked on top of a naked Jin.

"What the hell is this?!" He asked through his teeth fisting his hands.

"Jungkook it isn't what it looks like." I said trying to calm him down.

"Really? Because it looks like my girlfriend is fucking my step brother!" He said angrily "Hmm...I guess it is what it looks like." A grinning Jin said with a soft chuckle.

"Get out." Jungkook said not even looking at me. "Jungkook I can explain-" "Get out." He said again. I quickly got dressed and started to cry.

I know what I did was wrong. I'm not gonna deny it. And still to this day I regret it. After that I still kept hanging around him but he barely acknowledged my existence. I still try to get him back but he won't even think about it. We aren't friends but I still stay around him hoping that maybe we can become at least that.

End of flashback.

We are at a clothing store looking for fabric so I could make the outfits.

I spotted out something. "Hey I found something hot for you." I said holding something up

(Just the top not all the others

(Just the top not all the others.)

"No." He answered with a hard expression on. "Why not?" "It isn't appropriate." He said grabbing a bunch of random fabric and payed for it. We left and the whole way there we argued about the outfit.