not very smart

"And she still stutters." He smirks making his way closer to me.

I could go through the window but it's much to high and Namjoon doesn't appear to be blocking the door but his is close enough to stop me. Then it hit me. The bathroom.

I roled over on the side of the bed the ran straight for the bathroom but was stopped by a hand holding onto my arm. I turned to seen Jin smiling.

"You're brave...but not very smart are you?" He yanked me back laying on the bed holding both my wrists down.

************************************(Smutt ahead)
He leaned in close to me ear and said "Remeber princess...this is your punishment. Take it like a good girl."

Jin let his hand slowly linger down to the very bottom of my shirt and pushed it up showing my entire stomach but still covering my chest.

He let his head go down towards my stomach and started to plant light soft kisses up and down.

I only realised Namjoon got on the bed when I felt it sink a bit. He pushed my hair off to the side and let his tongue explore my neck.

I am not quite sure what any normal person would do in this situation. I don't know what to do. I played there trying to ignore some of the feeling coming over me.I pressed my legs together to keep anyone who even thought about going near my womanhood to stop.

But it didn't do much. Jin put both his hands on my knees and soreaded my legs apart. I tried my best to keep them closed but Jin was much stronger.

"Now what have I said about taking your punishment like a good girl." He let his fingers slide up my leg.

"N-no please." I begged
"Look...I wouldn't be doing this if you had said your lines right." Jin said. Somehow I doubt it.

Namjoon let his lips glide against mine. His tongue entering as his hands slid under my shirts touching my chest.

Jin let his fingers circle around my clot making me moan against Namjoons mouth.

He went to push my panties to the side when all three of us heard the door close.

************************************

"Hana? Weare back. Where are you?"
I could hear Jimin from downstairs.

Jin and Namjoon looked back at me.

Jin sighed and said "I guess this will have to do. Hopefully we can finish what we started another time princess." Jin said before they both let me go.

I got up and grabbed my script. I quickly ran back downstairs painting heavily.

"Hana? You okay?" Jimin asked concerned. "Y-ya." I answered back.

"Why were you upstairs?" Taehyung asked. "I was...looking for the bathroom." I answered back trying to sound believable.

"Did you find it?" Taehyung said. "Ya." I answered back.

The door closed and there Jihee and taehyung both were fighting.

"I don't understand why you don't want to wear it." Jihee said "Because it isn't appropriate and it has nothing to do with the play." Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"Who said it was for the play?" Jihee said smugly with a small smirk.

I laughed a little because they just seemed like an old married couple. But seriously now I wanna know what the outfit looked like.

Ok so next chapter is going to be about Jungkook and Jihee's past and what happened when they were getting the costumes.

J-hope you all enjoy

Dont forget to vote