Lunch time

I woke up feeling some on tapping my head. "Hey, what's wrong with you? You never sleep during class." Jimin whispered to me from behind. I streched a bit before answering his question "I couldn't sleep last night." "Why?"

He asked concerned "It was a long night and a long story." "Alright I understand but try to get more sleep when you go home, I dont like seeing you like this-" "MR. PARK AND MRS. PARK! Would you two like detention?!" Mrs. Kim asked interrupting Jimin.

"N-no sir." We both said shaking our heads." "Then I suggest you both be quiet." "Yes sir.'' We said nodding our heads sitting and being quiet the test of the class.

After a couple boring hours of school it was finally lunch. I sat next to Jimin as usual when Jungkook just suddenly sat at our table. "Why are you here?" I asked confused "You know...I don't want you to sit next to him anymore so from now on you will sit over there at my table."

I looked disgusted at his order. Jungkook sits with all the jerks including Lee Jihee who basically 'rules the school' that is what she says anyway. And then his two best friends Kim Taehyung and Min Yoongi. "I guess I will see you later Jimin." I said a littke upset that I have to leave Jimin alone.

I got up and sat at their table feeling a little bit awkward. "Kookie...what the hell is she doing here?" Jihee said obviously not amused. "Because I want her here." Jungkook said back making Jihee snarl at me. I was sitting in between Jungkook and Taehyung.

Taehyung is the biggest playboy in this school and usually I try my best to avoid him but damn Jungkook is sure making it hard. "So..." Taehyung put his chin in his hands and leaned his elbows close to me on the table. "Who is this vision of beauty." "Off limits." Jungkook said pulling me closer to him. "Come on Jungkook...I was just asking her name. It isn't like I was along for her to get on one knee and suck my-YAH!" Taehyung got cut off when Yoongi slapped him in the back of his head. "Can you be anymore disterbing?" Yoongi asked sarcastically. Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked back at me "so what is you're name?"

"It's Park Wanjeonhan...but you can call me Hana." "That is a cute name, I'm- " I quickly cut him off "I know who you are, you're Taehyung." "Hmm, looks like I'm famous huh?" He said grinning "No...not really." I said with a seriiuse tone and face. I don't get what was so funny about what I said but when I said that Jungkook and Yoongi almost spat their food out when they were laughing. "Shut up!" Taehyung mumbled to himself. "Well looks like it is gonna be quite interesting this year, huh...second place?" Jungkook said making me red with anger and him red with laughter.

His Slave(BTS Jungkook fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें