upper hand

He starred at me waiting for me to answer. "Jungkook I-" I was quickly cut off by Jin who just woke up.

"Hana." I looked over in Jin's directon "Ya."

"I'm so hot."

I got up and walked over to Him with a rag "Well that's what you get for drinking so much." "How does that even work?"

"It's simple really you see Alcohol causes blood vessels near the skin to dilate, or enlarge. This dilation also occures during physical activity and helps instigate the sweating process. This not only leads to perspiration but also explains why you feel hot while drinking; however this is misleading.  You also must have been moving a lot."

Jin started to look at me confused. "Nevermind." I said dabbing him with the rag.

Jungkook's pic.

"Hana." Jin called over. "Ya?" Hana asked "I'm hot." She got up and walked over to him with a rag.

"That's what you get for brimming so much." How does that even work?" Jin asked as she was stabbing him with the cloth.

As Hana was explaining Him just stared over at me with an evil grin.
That's when I knew he was going after her.

Every time I see someone I like Him uses his charm to take them away from. He does it on purpose and he loves the look of me when I'm upset but not this time. I wont let him take her. I can't let him have ger...notnow not ever.

I got up and put my hand on Hana's shoulder "Hana?" "Ya?" She asked staring up at me with her soft eyes.

"How about you go home...I'll take care of him."

"You sure?" She asked. "Ya. Go ahead." She got up and handed me the rag as she left the house.

When I finally heard the door close I got up with furry in my eyes and a smirking Jin. "I know what you are up to Jin...and it won't work."

"Oh really? Well I think it will." He said getting off the couch standing up looking straight at me. "What makes you so sure." I said balling my fists up.

"Because...it always does." He started to walk past me when he stopped a second and finished his sentence "besides...I have the upper hand." He said right before walking out and leaving me in the living room.

What did he mean by 'upper hand'?