Egg

Ok so before I get into the chapter I would like to thank everyone for this

So I know it isn't much compared to other fanfics but I still very much appreciate it. I have written a couple other books and one other fanfic (which I did end up deleting) but I never had this many views before  so thank you all soooooo much. I love all of you.

"Mind if we help?" Him asked standing next to a male whom I have not yet met.

"Why do you look like an egg?" I did not mean to ask that it just came out. I guess out of shock.

The male sighed then rolled his eyes. Not gonna lie for someone who looks like an egg...he is definitely hot.

"Hana this is my friend Namjoon." Jin said smiling

"H-hi." I said waving back awkwardly.

They started to walk closer to me. By the time they got to me they both leaned their elbows on my shoulders and stared back at my script.

"Romeo and Juliet? A classic. It appears that your partners left you alone to practice by yourself. We can help while they're gone." Jin said.

''N-no...you dont have to." I said waving my hands in front of my face.

The both grabbed my hands and pulled me upstairs to their room. By the time I was in there I was sitting on the bed. The boy named Namjoon had locked the door.

"Now how about we start from Act one scene five." He asked with a smirk on his face. And I just quietly nodded my head.

He grabbed one of my hands and held it with both of his.

"If I profane with my unworthiest hand This holy shrine, the gentle sin is this:
My lips, to blushing piligrims, ready stand.
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss." Jin finished. The way he said those lines had me in awe that I was a bit distracted. The way he said those words were beautiful I almost forgot to say my lines.

I quickly shook my head and started to read the lines but began to stutter.

"G-good pilgr-grim. Y-you d-do wrong your h-hand to much,-" I was then cut off.

"You stutter to much...you just may have to be punished." Jin said giving Namjoon a devilish smile and Namjoon giving one to him as well.

"I will be generous today and let you choose who will punish you." Jin said scooting closer on the bed with me.

I quickly got up and started to back away "Wh-What? N-neither." I started to back away to the door in hope I could unlock it and then run but instead my back ended up meeting something hard yet well built.

I turned around slowly to see Namjoon just standing there right infront of the door starring down at me. I started to back away as he walked closer. "I have an idea." Namjoon smirked still starring at me me.

"How about we both punish her?" My eyes grew wide as I looked back at Jin.
"That's a good idea." I heard Jin say.

I was pretty much on the bed at this point looking around for maybe a diffrent way to escape.

I backed up into the head bored and they both just seemed to get closer.

"Y-you don't have t-to do this. I will r-read my l-lines right this t-time."

"And she still stutters." He smirked making his way closer to me.