Lips

He pulled his body over mine pinning my arms on the bed. Both of my legs were in between his and he stared down at me with sorrow. His hair dangling low enough to cover a little bit of his eyes. He stared at me but did nothing which confused me a little. "What do you want? Jungkook." Before I asked that question I knew he wasn't gonna do anything.

"Aish, Hana...you are basically asking for some one to fuck you!" He pulled himself off of me letting me sit up. He stared down at his hands and started to fiddle with his thumbs.

"So Jungkook. Why are you acting so...weird all of a sudden." "I don't know." He said confused and what sounded a little scared. I put my hand on his shoulder and looked at him with concern. "Jungkook. If there is something bothering you then...just tell me." "I...I don't know why I'm acting like this all of a sudden...and I don't know why I feel like this. It...it's all just super confusing...and honestly...I'm a little scared. I have never felt like this before."

I took Jungkook's hand and placed it in mine, holding it tight. "It's going to be okay...I promise." I smiled at him. He turned to me still a little confused and scared. "Hana?" "Ya?" I said.

He put his hand on my cheek and lightly traced it with his thumb.
I looked back up at him as he looked down at me. He held my chin within his fingers and lifted my head up towards him. His lips landed softly on mine. His lips basically carrest mine and instead of pushing him off I let my eyes flutter shut. His lips molded beautiful with mine.

His kiss was amazing (and that is saying a lot because I have kissed a few guys in my time. (Okay a few being two but still).

His tongue was asking permission to enter my mouth and I granted him access. He let his tongue go into my mouth and I was not quite sure what to do (I never tongue kissed before) so I just followed his movements.

He bit my lower lip lightly and I opened my eyes slowly to look at him. He pulled his face along with his amazing soft lips away from me. We seemed to stare at eachother for what seemed like forever and a half.