Kitten

Taehyung was at my house helping me study for a while which did help a lot. It was starting to get a bit late but I didnt notice I was still studying with Tae, he is surprisingly a great study partner. "I'm gonna go get something to drink, you want anything?" "No, but thanks." I nodded and went to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water. "Do you like live here alone or something?" Taehyung asked leaning on the kitchen table startling me. "What do you mean?" "I mean I have been here for about six or so hours and I haven't seen a single person here." "Oh, no my mom works late and my dad...doesn't exactly...live with us. No that isn't what I mean I mean he isn't gonna be here for a while." "I don't get it." "Well...right now he is in America studying and stuff like that and he wont be back for another two or three years so...ya." "Oh." He started to walk closer to me, "So we are alone?" "Y-ya...why?"

"No reason." He put his hands on both sides of me holding onto the counter edge. I started to lean back but he just leaned a little closer. "What are you doing?" "I just thought that maybe we could have a little fun." His fingers were messing with the bottom of my skirt. Usually when I start thinking I bite my lips which is what I was doing. I was trying to think of a way to get away from him. "I like it when you bite your lip like that." He said licking his lips.

He put his lips on my and my eyes grew wider. I wasn't sure of what to do I just starred with my eyes wife open as he kissed me. I mived my knee trying to adjust myself in a less awkward position but it didn't quite work out well because it rubbed his...smaller Tae (why does this always happen to me)?

He got off my lips and leaned his head against my neck moaning. He put his lips close to my ears and whispered "You shouldn't be so tempting you know." My cheeks got red and a little warm at his words. He put his lips on the crook of my neck and started kissing his way down to the very top of my chest just above my breasts. He started to bite there lightly making a moan escape the gap of my mouth unexpectedly. I quickly clentched my mouth shut. I could feel his lips form a smile on my neck "You like that don't you Kitten."

I quickly lifted myself on the counter and started to crawl backwards before he could do anything else.

"Where you going?" "I-I have to go to the bathroom." I said quickly running tothe bathroom and locking myself in there. Started to breath a little faster. I sat on the floor for a while until I was sure he was gone. Once I was sure he was gone I quietly unlocked the door cracked a little and peeked through. No one.

I walked out relived the turned around to see a Tae. He grabbed both of my wrists and pinned me to the wall. "Now, now...I can't just leave when the fun is just starting." He smirked at a defenseless me.