alley way

After a long day of hanging out with Jungkook (which wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be) we began walking the streets. "You know Jungkook...you are not nearly as bad as I thought you were." "Really? Thanks...I guess." He said giving me a smile not one of his usual smirks but a smile.

"What?" He questioned after noticing me starring at him "Nothing...you just...look better when you smile." "I always smile." "No..." I corrected "You always smirk. A smirk and a smile are two totally different things." He chuckled a little making me join in.

I started to yawn and my eyes got slightly heavier but not heavy enough that I couldn't keep them open.

"You tired Hana?" A smiked up at him
"What?" He asked a little confused but the smile stayed on his face.

"Nothing...you said my name."

"So, it isn't like I never said you're real name before." His smile faded away a little and was replaced with red cheeks.

I lightly nudged him with my shoulder smiling at him "Ya, but this time it was different." "Diffrent? Diffrent how?" His smile slowly conning back. "I don't know...it just is." I said earning a laugh from him.

I looked around just now realizing how dark it was. "We should probably get him, it's getting late." "Oh, ya it is."

We started walking our separate ways due to where we live being in Diffrent directions (obviously lol).

I started to walk through an alley way (it was the fastest way home and I'm lazy soooo).

I walked through the alley way avoiding any eye contact with anyone who was already there. I saw a lady dressed in some skimpy outfit and some strange scary looking guys.

By the time I was pretty much at the end of the alley a guy put his hand on my shoulder and said "Hey cutie. Where you going?" I shoved his arm off me and talked a bit harshly "None of your business!" I tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and yanked me back "Look boys, we have a fighter."

I tried to yank my hand back but he was really strong. A couple of other guys came closer circling around me. I pushed and shoved but none of them moved an inch. The smell of alcohol and cigarettes grew stronger. I felt hands grabbing me in areas I didn't feel comfortable being touched.

"ST-STOP IT." I shouted but they ignored. I tried to fight the tears that threatened to spill over but I found it getting harder. A guy came closer and carrest the side of my neck and pushed my hair behind my ear. "Wow, you really are pretty." He then yanked my hair pulling my head back causing me to help a little.

"That sound is nice...do it again." "Do it yourself." I said just before I spat in his face.

He looked back at me with anger in his eyes then slapped me causing me to fall to the ground. The tears were falling at this point but I tried my best to keep any more from conning out. He came close to me and lifted my chin. "Bad girls don't get far." He grabbed my arm tightly and picked me up until I was standing.

What's going to happen to me?