Danger

He pulled his lips away from mine and laughed at my shocked expression. "Was I that good?" He said with a cocky tone. He bent down close to my ear and said " I'm afraid we don't have much time but...we can finish this later if you like. " then he pulled me up so I could stand then he left.

I touched my lips trying to think of that actually happened. I shook my head to get the thought out of my head and walked back to Jungkook's room. "Hey, what took so long?" "I...I had to use the bathroom as well." "O...kay.'' He smiled awkwardly at me and then looked back at his T.V.

I sat back down feeling bad that I lied but I was scared of what Jungkook would do.

||

Finally it was the end of the movie and I was pretty much exhausted. "Can I head home?" Jungkook didn't say anything he just shooed me away keeping his eyes closed relaxing on the bed.

I chuckled at how much of a child he is then grabbed a blanket and covered him.

I tried to keep quiet and get out without Jin noticing me, I failed.
My hand was on the job of the front door when "Leaving so soon?" He walked to me and hugged me from behind resting his chin on my shoulder. " why don't you stay a little longer?'' ''I don't want to, I'm ready to go home." "But Hana...I can teach you what it's like to be with a real man..." He moved his lips closer to my ear and finished in a whisper " U can give you the full experience.'' My eyes grew side and my breath got shaky and I know this was a long shot but I said something that I hoped would make him leave me alone. "I'mavirgin!" I said extremely quickly. "You...d-don't want me to get to clingy...r-right?" "I can be gentle.'' He said wrapping one of his hands tighter around me and letting the other skid lower to my precious flower.

"Stop it!" I said quickly and he did stop moving his hands but didn't move it away from where he stopped.

I but my lip trying to think of the quickest way to get out of this situation "You shouldn't bite your lip like that...you're making yourself look tempting. Are you trying to tease me?"

He put his face in the crook of my neck kissing me lightly. I wasn't sure what to do at this point.

He softly bit my neck. I was trying to keep from making noise but it didn't quite work. He bit me again causing a small moan to come out.