scratch

The bell rang signaling lunch is over. People fled out of the doors making it hard for me to keep up with Jungkook or Jimin.

By the time I finally did get out a small hand grabbed my shoulder and yanked me to the wall.

"What business do you have thinking you can mess with MY Jungkookie?"
It was Jihee. She had fury In her eye and looked like she was ready to murder someone (that someone most likely being me).

"Okay first of all I didn't want to go to the dance with him. I had no choice. We made a bet I lost now I uave to do what he says for the rest of the school year and he happen to make me ask him. And lastly you dont own Jungkook so quit acting like he is yours in the first place."

At this point her face grew more red in anger and I swear she grew horns.

"You bitch!" She said right before slapping me with her long fake finger nails scratching my face a bit.

I didn't say or do anything I just looked back at her with a blank facial expression.

She slapped me once more causing me to fall on the ground and let out a small yelp.

She kneed down next to me and looked at me "Tell me this Hana...I have been with the boys for a long time. I have been loyal to them not to mention I'm hot and rich. So how does a poor...ugly...slut face nerd like you get Jungkook? No it isn't just Jungkook but the other boys to. It isn't fair!"

She said holding her hand up ready to slap me once more. My eyes closing really tight getting ready for a sting when I felt nothing.

I slowly started to open my eyes to see why she stopped.

Her hand was being held back by another angry male. I tried to see who it was but the light coming in through the door was making it hard to see.

He yanked Jihee away from me and bent down to pick me up. It was Hoseok.

"Don't. Ever. Touch. Hana. Again." He said through his teeth then walking away to the nurses office.

||

I was sitting on one of the beds in the nurses office as Hoseok went and grabbed the first aid kit.

"You don't have to do that...It really isn't that bad." I told him

"Nonsense." He said focused on the scratches on my face. He took a pieces of cotton and put some alcohol rub on it. He started to lightly dab the cuts causing me to flinch a little from the burning sensation.

"So...is Jungkook like...your...boyfriend or something?" He asked me still focused on the scratch.

"What? Oh no. It's complicated but we aren't dating. We made a bet and I sorta lost so now I have to do what he says for the rest of the school year."

"Oh." He said with a smile "There done. You should get to class now."

"Oh thanks." I said walking out.

For those of you worried that RM will never come he will I assure you. I just need a little more time.

Don't forget to vote.
Love you all XOXO